Problem with Fleet Arena??

13Next

Replies

• Options
    Thanks to all for the advice. I switched some stuff up and managed to really boost my rank.
  • Options
    Again everyone is missing a few things.

A full max ht on D IS STRONGER than a human controlled one. Why? Currently bugged and has a bonus on tenacity it should not have. Has been tested.

A full max ht easily loses no health or protection vs max geos. Under certain fleet ships that give valor hound is healed via geo attacks.

Currently hound is bugged and can clense b28 mines. This is a hard stop daze for ht that via bug is kaput.

Hound is op at this time due to bugs. So much so ...as i posted first....you arent touching ht with geos. It is a joke.

That said you can play the stun gambit via geos and ability block via vader and tenacity down via.....youget the point.
  • Options
    Personally I run Thrawn and I have never upgraded him so I always go after enemy Capital on purpose. I feel reinforcing second is better for my lineup.

For HT, either in starting lineup or reinforced, I go:

Always use Thrawn heal even if none of your guys are hurt for the buffs. Phantom reinforce Target Lock HT - Vaders buff wipe - Vader hits HT - random hits on HT, including Phantoms big hit - Cassian reinforce wipes all buffs - call Vader to assist on HT. HT dies. After that its just cleanup.