3 year anniversary

Replies

• Options
    With all the doom and gloom over my head as a forumer, I’m actually pretty excited about this :)

I’ve begun to build a full zeta’d droid team and am hoping for at least 1 zeta as a gift to start it. 2 if I am being really greedy :)
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    I thought you left because of the Road Behind.

But I'm glad you didn't.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    I thought you left because of the Road Behind.

But I'm glad you didn't.

Ha. Mods can’t delete profiles I have to do it. I’m lazy. And i was in an all day professional development and ended up here.
  • Options
    In celebration of the games anniversary last year, we received some pretty good rewards. Wonder if we will get same this year. Was in November last year IIRC.
  • Options
    It would be kind of funny if instead of chewie shards they were to give 3 Revan shards just to mess with people :D
  • Options
    It would be kind of funny if instead of chewie shards they were to give 3 Revan shards just to mess with people :D

I guess it is better than taking 3 revan shards.
  • Options

:open_mouth:
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    ...come on.... double drops everywhere... it's the 3rd anniversary.... go crazy.... go nuts.... you know you wanna!!!
  • dalosto147
    282 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    bncjharrvifz.png
    Thats was one of the reward last year.
    Given in 11/22.
    Lost others Screnshots.
  • Options
    dalosto147 wrote: »
    bncjharrvifz.png
    Given in 11/22.
    Lost others Screnshots.

A full gun would be nice :)
  • Options
    bncjharrvifz.png
    Given in 11/22.
    Lost others Screnshots.

A full gun would be nice :)

Yaaaaaaas! @Vinny_Vader_Vedi :joy:
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    I think some sort of cumulative login reward would be a nice way to reward long time players.

Ex:
    50 total days logged in = 20 omegas
    100 total days logged in = 10 zetas
    200 total days logged in = 10 zetas
    365 total days logged in = 100 character shards of your choice + 20 omegas + 10 zetas, 500 crystals
    2 years logged in = 330 character shards of your choice, includes legendaries + 5 full Mk5 stun guns, 500 crystals
    3 years logged in = full set of G12 pieces, 1 full piece of each raid gear, 10 mil credits, 20 omegas, 20 zetas, 1000 crystals.

Something like that. And just leave those bonuses open so new players can hit them eventually. Currently it feels like there’s never been a reward for long time players. I’m a day 1 player and only missed the month of March in 2016. Logged in every single day outside of that.

@CG_SBCrumb

I would absolutely love that... I think I’d qualify for the one year thing, but I wouldn’t get the 2 years... there was one day when my phone broke and I couldn’t play. But either way I would love for them to award long time players (anyone who remembers dooku/old Ben dodge meta really). I started in March 2016, and started playing everyday in April of the same year.
  • Options
    bncjharrvifz.png
    Given in 11/22.
    Lost others Screnshots.

omg i would so much love those 500 mils!!!! you are sooo lucky you ve got them
  • Options
    bncjharrvifz.png
    Given in 11/22.
    Lost others Screnshots.

what the?! I don't remember ever getting 500mil! and I logged in almost everyday! holy smokes, you lucky son of a gun.
  • Options
    ctyc123 wrote: »
    bncjharrvifz.png
    Given in 11/22.
    Lost others Screnshots.

what the?! I don't remember ever getting 500mil! and I logged in almost everyday! holy smokes, you lucky son of a gun.

just a guess but mil probably means thousand in that language.
  • Options
    bncjharrvifz.png
    Given in 11/22.
    Lost others Screnshots.

Its portuguese
    Mil means Thousand.
    Its 500k credits, of course.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    bncjharrvifz.png
    Given in 11/22.
    Lost others Screnshots.

Its portuguese
    Mil means Thousand.

Chump change when you’ve got 120mil sitting in the bank and nothing to spend it on...

Hopefully we get some full gear pieces and crystals that are actually worthwhile.
  • APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    bncjharrvifz.png
    Given in 11/22.
    Lost others Screnshots.

Its portuguese
    Mil means Thousand.

Chump change when you’ve got 120mil sitting in the bank and nothing to spend it on...

Hopefully we get some full gear pieces and crystals that are actually worthwhile.

We will get what we will get. They set the bar pretty high last year so they will be expected to either make or best that level this year. Please no "rewards" like "a chance at a zeta mat in every hard node" since those odds would be 3720:1.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Happy 3 year Anniversary! Everyone go to their inbox for a link to the Road Ahead thread. Here's to a fourth great year ahead!
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Megamatch wrote: »
    ctyc123 wrote: »
    bncjharrvifz.png
    Given in 11/22.
    Lost others Screnshots.

just a guess but mil probably means thousand in that language.

yea you were right... **** me for thinking cg would EVER do 500 mil as a reward... not gonna happen.. EVER!
  • Options
    500 mil adjusted from EU currency for inflation at the current Imperial Rate is 500k. Plus broker fees
  • Options
    I think some sort of cumulative login reward would be a nice way to reward long time players.

Ex:
    50 total days logged in = 20 omegas
    100 total days logged in = 10 zetas
    200 total days logged in = 10 zetas
    365 total days logged in = 100 character shards of your choice + 20 omegas + 10 zetas, 500 crystals
    2 years logged in = 330 character shards of your choice, includes legendaries + 5 full Mk5 stun guns, 500 crystals
    3 years logged in = full set of G12 pieces, 1 full piece of each raid gear, 10 mil credits, 20 omegas, 20 zetas, 1000 crystals.

Something like that. And just leave those bonuses open so new players can hit them eventually. Currently it feels like there’s never been a reward for long time players. I’m a day 1 player and only missed the month of March in 2016. Logged in every single day outside of that.

@CG_SBCrumb

Thanks for the laugh.
    The only gift you should expect for long time player is their IBAN since they try to erase the word "drop" in drop rate...
  • Options
    evoluza wrote: »
    Returning revans event wouldbe surprising and create some good mood for the game.
    Then bring GG rework and let him destroy Jedi!

Lol, yaaaas! This guy gets it! @evoluza ;)
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    Returning revans event wouldbe surprising and create some good mood for the game.

Honestly the only way to quell the playerbase.
  • Options

Honestly the only way to quell the playerbase.

This wouldn't quell the players, it would quell some and anger others. I can already see the threads. "Typical CG, bring back the event after only a month, not enough time to farm, still p2w." "Return of the Revanue."

Never underestimate the capacity of people to complain.
  • Options
    Idk. Returning Revan is a slap in the face to the ppl who spent hundreds on him. That is just doubly bad- too far out of reach for ppl to want to spend and for the ppl that did spend have it here for what a month?? That’s a good way to ensure both parties won’t spend again.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Idk. Returning Revan is a slap in the face to the ppl who spent hundreds on him. That is just doubly bad- too far out of reach for ppl to want to spend and for the ppl that did spend have it here for what a month?? That’s a good way to ensure both parties won’t spend again.

Exactly, its not about what @Corrog said, its more about peoples original investment into the toon being played loosely. If you spent money on Revan's release, you should be able to play around with your toy for a good while, one month would be such a slap in the face to them indeed. It needs more time to simmer, more time for f2p to farm the toons, give it a 2-3months return and everyone's happy.

Look at what happened when CLS/JTR "surprised" us earlier this year, so many complaints due to no warning. So they changed it to make sure we have some warning before these events start. Even more so for Revan now I'd assume.

As for the 3rd Anni, Congrats on the game lasting this long both to CG and the players :) Those rewards look yummy. I'm currently saving up gear and adding all that to my stocks would be sweet.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Gorem wrote: »

Exactly, its not about what @Corrog said, its more about peoples original investment into the toon being played loosely. If you spent money on Revan's release, you should be able to play around with your toy for a good while, one month would be such a slap in the face to them indeed. It needs more time to simmer, more time for f2p to farm the toons, give it a 2-3months return and everyone's happy.

Look at what happened when CLS/JTR "surprised" us earlier this year, so many complaints due to no warning. So they changed it to make sure we have some warning before these events start. Even more so for Revan now I'd assume.

As for the 3rd Anni, Congrats on the game lasting this long both to CG and the players :) Those rewards look yummy. I'm currently saving up gear and adding all that to my stocks would be sweet.

1 month of revan is good enough! As a lot of people said, he wasn't that expensive...
    No problem

Besides, an early return will result in some spending from people who didn't make it at first and are close now. I might throw some cash at them if it means getting my T3 to 7* in time for the second round...