Please NERF HT and nest.

Why, it is not because it have maybe 1 counter for nest or 1 for HT. it is becausue a team of 5 ppl cant kill nest, even when they are full g12, or a superior fleet in power and synergy cannot kill a HT at 4* barely, id hate to see what happens when ppl get a 7* ht in my fleet shard. ive seen alot of great ships and synergies, but nothing that really defy the reality of ever dying. beating fleets that are way better then mine is alot easier then beating 3 or 4* ht's with a great bossk. meanwhile same power level ship of my own they can go in 1-2 turns. my biggs is like paper even at higher powerlevels and max stars. **** are you thinking really. In what world is it balance when 5 heroes in arena cant kill one **** hero for 3-4 minutes, and HT is same ****. it regen protection more u can make dmg to it, balance team is so fuucking cash ****, i bought read dead redemption for 65 us just now, and i will buy battlefield V and fallout 76 for sure no doubt, but i will never pay anything to this game.