Is there anything to be said for CHS's zeta?

So having just geared CHS up to 12, I'm now seriously looking at his zeta. The other member of my arena team are zzCLS (lead), zHS, Legendary Chewie and zzR2. I'd been swapping between GK and zThrawn for the fifth member, but have enjoyed some success with CHS in the extra slot. His frequent heals, inflicting daze on counters, and ability to rez make him a versatile tool.

For reference, the other candidates for this zeta are:

zzCLS (Learn Focus)
Hoda
Asaj

And, as secondary considerations:
Dengar
IG88

Has anyone found the CHS zeta useful or am I really better off investing eslewhere?

Replies

• Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    chs is captain han? If so, heck to the no

asajj/cls for sure
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Smapty
    1260 posts Member
    Options
    His zeta will not make much difference in his performance I don’t think...

Although he honestly is a solid and underrated character in my opinion (for the reasons stated above)

He’s a decent option in a CLS led Han/ Chewie team...

I’ve tried it out and sometimes he shines and actually makes a difference... Unfortunately more often than not he’s only dead weight and contributes little to the team
  • Shok
    73 posts Member
    Options
    What exactly does the zeta do?
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    Options
    Shok wrote: »
    What exactly does the zeta do?

Increases his max health by 10% for 3 turns whenever he uses a basic attack. Basically makes him tougher to kill under CLS lead as long as he counter attacks enough, but more often than not it will probably just be +30% max health for the battle once he's used his basic 3x and continues to use it. His kit is solid in terms of sustaining the rest of the team, but his zeta really doesn't add anything special to his kit.
  • Options
    zeta Chewie Loyal Friend and you won't need a healer/rezzer...
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • TVF
    36629 posts Member
    Options
    zeta Chewie Loyal Friend and you won't need a healer/rezzer...

Generally true, except against Revan where I need 10 healers/rezzers.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH