Quick Tip Re:Your Arena Team, And, Most Importantly, Your Questions Re: Arena

Gifafi
6017 posts Member
This is not a be-all, end-all advice thread, but I've been playing since I think 2015 (I could check I think but...meh), but my #1 advice for your arena team is that it's...shard-dependent. For example, NS are a joke on my shard, as are these zaul-lead w/e teams. Nom Nom plz MOAR. Only viable squads are traya teams, or cls with og chewie, and that **** (no offense, just jelly lol) Revan teams (OP!!!as(...heck) etc...).

The point is, most Arena questions are irrelevant, if not shard-dependent, and I mean that in a literal way. Like, the way "literally" means, I mean. So if your Phoenix or troopers or etc etc are good where you at, good! glgl!!
Maybe End Game isn't for you

Replies

• Options
    So keep meaning to ask, what is the zaul team now? Maul treya Dion dn and troop? Or who? Wampa? Gk?
  • Options
    Damodamo wrote: »
    So keep meaning to ask, what is the zaul team now? Maul treya Dion dn and troop? Or who? Wampa? Gk?

Maul, Triumvirate, Nest. Nest needs to be very slow and have lots of tenacity. That way she stays marked and she resists the max health reduction. Meanwhile the rest of your team is free to run around and cause havok.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    Options
    So your quick tip is to never ask questions because the awnser you'll get is based on the experience of the one awnsering and might not be applicable to the situation you're in?
    That's horrible advice if you ask me ;) Obviously not all advice is good advice or usefull, but the experiences of other players can most certainly help. Some players might be doing great at the moment with phoenix, but we all know eventually phoenix can't cut it anymore. That isn't shard-dependent either.
    I for one have used the experience of players who started playing before i did to my benefit.
  • Options

Ty
    Damodamo wrote: »

Maul, Triumvirate, Nest. Nest needs to be very slow and have lots of tenacity. That way she stays marked and she resists the max health reduction. Meanwhile the rest of your team is free to run around and cause havok.

Ty @FailingCrab I didn’t consider nest..cheers 👍🏻
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    Boov wrote: »
    So your quick tip is to never ask questions because the awnser you'll get is based on the experience of the one awnsering and might not be applicable to the situation you're in?
    That's horrible advice if you ask me ;) Obviously not all advice is good advice or usefull, but the experiences of other players can most certainly help. Some players might be doing great at the moment with phoenix, but we all know eventually phoenix can't cut it anymore. That isn't shard-dependent either.
    I for one have used the experience of players who started playing before i did to my benefit.

no. the point is to obviously ask, bc the forums are pretty dang good, but to understand that bc every arena shard is different, to not take any and all advice without taking that fact in consideration. I personally hate phoenix bc they bore me and are non-viable (for me), but I know that these days (as opposed to when they came out, on my shard) they are a great starter team, and needed for thrawn iirc. I would always encourage anyone to ask questions, but I see post after post asking is x viable on y, so I thought I could try and explain why some advice can be skewed bc of shard/time in game/start point etc.

always ask questions imo, was just trying to help lol
    Maybe End Game isn't for you