please help

im having a terrible time with arena. running zCLS Zhan ZZr2 Zchewie and OB.

Anyone out there that can look at my .gg and tell me who to use any help is appreciated

PS i will get up to 120ish and by the next morning im at 600ish

https://swgoh.gg/p/995129877/characters/

Replies

• Options
    Palp squad is much better.
  • Options
    I don't believe that at all I do worse with Palpatine I don't know what the hell I'm doing wrong but arena is in all actuality making me never want to play this game again
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Your team composition is generally good. However, OB needs a zeta to really shine. CLS' lead zeta also provides excellent bonus TM gain for your team. And ofc. a 7* Chewie would be superior to your 5* Chewie.

Your mods are not at all bad, but they could be improved still. F.ex. Zolo needs an offence cross, a crit dmg triangle and some damage based set bonus instead of those health sets. Same goes for Chewie. I'd give your R2D2 a protection circle instead of health circle.
  • Options
    I would argue that yes, your mods aren’t terrible, but aren’t great either. Your bonus average speed across these five toons is 91, if you could elevate that by approx 25 (to 116) you should start to be doing much better.
  • Options
    What ob zeta
  • Options
    212Attack wrote: »
    What ob zeta

Devoted protector.
  • Options
    komji15 wrote: »
    Palp squad is much better.
    No way
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    Your team composition is generally good. However, OB needs a zeta to really shine. CLS' lead zeta also provides excellent bonus TM gain for your team. And ofc. a 7* Chewie would be superior to your 5* Chewie.

Your mods are not at all bad, but they could be improved still. F.ex. Zolo needs an offence cross, a crit dmg triangle and some damage based set bonus instead of those health sets. Same goes for Chewie. I'd give your R2D2 a protection circle instead of health circle.

This guy is 100% right! - ZETA OB, and if I were you I would get MAX Crit on HAN SOLO, get him upto 222% crit damage and a good amount of offense. Also u need to ensure R2 has his 2 zeta's then stack him out with OFFENSE - because your team will get massive offense bonus from r2 stats! - So you want r2 with 200+ speed but get him to 4500 special offense! Cls also needs 3 x zeta ideally, and plenty of speed.

So Run CLS / R2 / HAN / OB / CHEWI -

this team can destroy, its probably the best team for out the gate burst damage!, however the longer the enemy stay alive the less likely you are to win. The reason for this is once your opponent starts supressing CHEWI and HAN, and taking them down its game over for you.

The more burst damage this team can conjure the more deadly it is. Sometimes when playing this team its over in the first 30 seconds because it can rip your team apart in a matter of seconds if properly modded and geared and if that happens its very hard to recover from.

A very well modded and geared team like yours can hold top 5 ranking not a problem vs the best revan and treya teams.