Are clones up next?

Prev1
Ryanwhales
862 posts Member
edited November 2018
Hey guys me again Ryan I was thinking what if they are going to add in clones.

I mean there are plenty missing like normal clone/commander gree/clone piolet/commander wolf/ and a couple other few.

I mean because general kanobi led the clones and he even has some of their armor, plus Yoda killed gree, and emperor palp was the one who told gree to kill Yoda so I don't know but I'm set on more clones coming to the game.Tell me what YOU think is comming
Get good and get a Revan. Ryanwhales

Replies

• Options
    And also tell me what clones want to be in the game.
  • Options
    I want commander wolf
  • Options
    He'd be awesome
  • Options
    I honestly think it would be cool to see all of the clone commander that were assigned Jedi, (Anakin + Rex example) that would also give synergy between the two. Possibly bringing some actual worth to kit fisto or all the other Jedi on the council that are pretty much trash.
  • Options
    Gregor
  • Bouu
    109 posts Member
    Options
    Ik he isn’t clone wars era but old Rex from rebels is about the only clone I’d like to see. I wouldn’t mind if they did like a clone private, clone pilot, and others like that to make other team options.
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    CC-3636 Wolffe
    CC-5576-39 Gregor
    CC-1004 Gree
    CT-782 Hevy
    CT-4040 Cutup
    CT-00-2010 Droidbait
    CC-5052 Bly
    CT-6116 Kix
    CT-5597 Jesse
    CT-5385 Tup
    CC-1010 Fox
    CT-9529 Havoc
    CT-1284 Spark
    CC-3714 Fil
    CC-5869 Stone
    CT-9544 Scythe
    CT-9538 Edge
    CT-9521 Pulsar
    CT-411 Ponds
    CC-1993 Jet
    CC-4477 Thire
    RC-1138 Boss
    RC-1207 Sev
    RC-1140 Fixer
    RC-1262 Scorch

Hope we get all the clones eventually!! hahahah
  • Options
    Meh. Unless they have +5000% damage against Jedi to break the meta then its doesnt matter too much
  • Eutus
    232 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I want old Rex too. But id really like for him to have a pheonix tag.
  • Options
    Seku wrote: »
    CC-3636 Wolffe
    CC-5576-39 Gregor
    CC-1004 Gree
    CT-782 Hevy
    CT-4040 Cutup
    CT-00-2010 Droidbait
    CC-5052 Bly
    CT-6116 Kix
    CT-5597 Jesse
    CT-5385 Tup
    CC-1010 Fox
    CT-9529 Havoc
    CT-1284 Spark
    CC-3714 Fil
    CC-5869 Stone
    CT-9544 Scythe
    CT-9538 Edge
    CT-9521 Pulsar
    CT-411 Ponds
    CC-1993 Jet
    CC-4477 Thire
    RC-1138 Boss
    RC-1207 Sev
    RC-1140 Fixer
    RC-1262 Scorch

Hope we get all the clones eventually!! hahahah

Man, you left out
    Oddball
    Bacara
    Davijaan
    Wolfe
    Hunter

And a slew of others...
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    Eutus wrote: »
    Yeah I want old Rex too. But id really like for him to have a pheonix tag.

A great idea!
  • Options
    Dark side clones
  • Dark_Side_1977
    46 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I want to see Old Rex, Wolfe, Gregor, Waxer, and Boil
  • Options
    I’d like for all the clones to be in the game... but if I had to pick a few that I think would be likely (the more likely ones towards the top) I’d pick:
    Wolffe
    Gregor
    Jessie
    Kix
    Hevy (just make clone seargent all white)
    Oddball or Matchstick
    Fox
    Fordo
    Thorn
    Old man Rex
    Bacara
    Gree
    Eights
  • Options
    Wow that's a lot
  • Options
    Clone 99 as a healer and uses thermals for me
  • Options
    Meh. Unless they have +5000% damage against Jedi to break the meta then its doesnt matter too much

You understand that metas are transient right?
  • Options
    They could rework cody for his "Execute order 66" to deal bonus damage to jedis ! Would be fun hahaha
  • Tanzos
    219 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I actually never thought of adding another group of generic clones that have synergy with Palp and Vader. Like those red helmet ones that went to Mustafar with Palp or the 501st with Vader (Obviously not the ones we have as they should have synergy with the Jedi from the Clone Wars show, plus they weren't there at the temple assualt).

Cody and other new ones could have anti-jedi abilities when under Palp or Vader or anti seperatist abilities under Republic Jedi.

It could be a different take on the clones.
  • Options
    Tanzos wrote: »
    I actually never thought of adding another group of generic clones that have synergy with Palp and Vader. Like those red helmet ones that went to Mustafar with Palp or the 501st with Vader (Obviously not the ones we have as they should have synergy with the Jedi from the Clone Wars show, plus they weren't there at the temple assualt).

Cody and other new ones could have anti-jedi abilities when under Palp or Vader or anti seperatist abilities under Republic Jedi.

It could be a different take on the clones.

Good idea
  • Options
    Star Wars: Galaxy of Clones
  • Options
    I honestly think it would be cool to see all of the clone commander that were assigned Jedi, (Anakin + Rex example) that would also give synergy between the two. Possibly bringing some actual worth to kit fisto or all the other Jedi on the council that are pretty much trash.

I've been saying this forever! There were very notable relationships between the commanders and their jedi generals that made better and unique teams. I'd love to at least see teaming options that provide specific team bonuses, and this should be a unique or passive team bonus, not a special attack.

If they wanted to make it more complex, it could be something like Yoda-Commander Gree grants them and any wookiee allies some type of offensive or defensive boost, but otherwise, just the teaming activates the bonus. There's already precedent for specific boosts in the bounty hunters now, so I don't see this as being an overly complicated function.
  • Tanzos
    219 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Even like a new unique ability "Order 66" that's only active under Palp and Vader (Dark Side Anakin maybe?) Something like "When under lead of Emporer Palpatine/Lord Vader, this unit is granted 200% damage vs Jedi and a 75% chance for another clone to attack if targeting Jedi."

Then something for whatever Jedi they were assigned to if they were leading. "Republic Commando: If under the lead of a Galactic Republic Jedi (or GM Yoda/GK whatever) this unit has blah blah... etc."
  • Tanzos
    219 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Or another idea, the clone captains could have their leadership ability still active under their Jedi Commander's lead. So if Cody was under GK lead, Cody's leader would still be active if all other allies were clones. Since they do command their clones still under their commander Jedi. Rex and Anakin, Yoda and Gree are some others.

Could be interesting as well.
  • Options
    I know many of you are not going to like this but what is they added in ground wars were you can youse like AT-ET AT-AT speerdors and other stuff
    I don't know sounds cool to me but what about you.
  • Options
    If we get more clones. I want a chase/wiggs type combo of waxer and boil. Those guys always get stupid hard missions and they come back alive with their mission complete.
  • Options
    I love CC-4477 Thire, he's my favourite clone commander. He would be my leader, it's obliged
  • Options
    The Royal Guard should have synergy with Emperor Palpatine and Sidious both.

Clones should absolutely have Synergy with their respective Jedi and Sith Master as well.

Gree / GMY + Wookiees
    Cody & Oddball / GK
    Rex / Anakin + Ahsoka
    Bly / Ayla Secura
    Bacara / Kai Adi Mundi
    Thire / Sidious/EP
    Appo / Darth Vader
    Wolfe / Plo Kloon
  • Options
    Just theory crafting on this but how would a GK lead JKA, Ahsoka, Rex, Echo team look? Maybe a TW def team? Lots of Synergy here.
  • Options
    I personally hope for a rework + more clones. They might not release it this year but they probably will with the new season for clone wars.