Any tips on light side stage nine 3star completion?

My arena is dark side so I’m lacking on light side. My strongest r ackbar and biggs because I use them for ships. Next in line r Phoenix which I will continue to power up for thrawn almost there besides mods lvl up to 85 and a few omegas to max out necessary abilities. I refuse to push gear on Phoenix past 8 only using for this event any suggestions or if I’m on right path to success would be greatly appreciated.

Replies

• Options
    In the "good ole days" I'd have said CLS-led rebels with an an ally's GK. Bastila-led Jedi are likely an option.
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Options
    Ok both options sound long with 2 months until next CLS event. Won’t be able to use ability mats on other toons until thrawn and cls toons r at lvl 7. Equipment as well but will have jedis GMY bastila eraz old Ben And GK(on farm now) as backup plan maybe in 2 months bastila will be from 25/65 to 5* really don’t want to have to take to G10 want to enjoy a slight break in having to farm to those lvls after arena team hits G12
  • Options
    Wiggs, Leia, Ezra,, Old Ben and ally Bastilias got me 3* on nodes 3 and 4. Still need to circle back to nodes 1 & 2 at some point.
  • Damodamo
    1586 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Or don’t stress about them until you have farmed relevant nodes? Or if you like add me and I’ll put cls or gk or whoever you want on my light side leader 897 311 786 although my bastilla is pants right now.
    So rebels, with cls borrow is a good option..
  • Skyfrager59
    243 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Ackbar Lead + Biggs + Wedge + Ezra + Hera.
    Have them all gear 9 and skilled at Omega level.
    Ezra and Hera's specials will trigger the assists from Ackbar leader ability.
    Those are all quick and easy to farm/gear.
    Don't waist you crystals on anything else than energy refresh (3x standard + whatever you can on cantina).
    Those 5 should be quite efficient on TW as well.
    A full Phoenix squad at G10 and full Omega can pretty much finish the whole LS PVE.
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Ackbar Lead + Biggs + Wedge + Ezra + Hera.
    Have them all gear 9 and skilled at Omega level.
    Ezra and Hera's specials will trigger the assists from Ackbar leader ability.
    Those are all quick and easy to farm/gear.
    Don't waist you crystals on anything else than energy refresh (3x standard + whatever you can on cantina).
    Those 5 should be quite efficient on TW as well.
    A full Phoenix squad at G10 and full Omega can pretty much finish the whole LS PVE.
    ok was working on FO farm will transition to wedge instead seems like faster route to success although G9 Hera and eraz will not enjoy everyone else is already G10 besides wedges who I have yet to farm use others for fleet. I usually invest 600 crystals I earn into 150 each mods + energy and 300 cantina. Running low now yoda event had to rush farm 2 jedis to 7* depleting me saving up to 2k before I start breaking even pretty much each day will make more as I move up in squad once I 7* EP and unlock 7* thrawn in upcoming events. Don’t even have thrawn now but with all that and increasing mod collection definitely project top 50 easy maybe top 20 in future.

• Options
    Ok tried revan out and by far strongest toon I have seen literally just threw jedi team out there with bastila lead and 3* first node now I can farm Zion. If any toon is worth straight buying hands down this one really not even fair had a 9k consular 7k bastila both didn’t lose all protections lol
  • Bouu
    109 posts Member
    Options
    I borrowed a powerful CLS and had G8 Phoenix and did it no problem. Useful farm and easy ally to get
  • Options
    The problem is my Phoenix r lvl 80 except chopper lvl 76 or so don’t have credits to upgrade and need 2 mk6 hypo syringes to upgrade chopper and Ezra to g8. My fleet team needs 2 as well they take priority so a long wait for g8. Without the protection the die with CLS. They r not even moded well yet credits r always low need more credits hiest or something. Planing on switching guilds so I can get equipment faster not a priority in one I’m in they just started T6 sith maybe because bored of T5 by the time they finish I’ll probably unlock thrawn 7* smh
  • Emguy
    263 posts Member
    Options
    Bastilla lead + borrowed Revan is what I did. Only had G7 or so on everyone but Bast
  • Options
    Maybe borrow a g12 chewie to support your phoenix team? No leadership ability but phoenix synergy will hopefully keep them alive long enough that chewie can hit them hard. Mine is g11 5/6 if you want to try him.
  • Rath_Tarr
    4944 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Phoenix have good sustain & defensive crowd control but their burst DPS and offensive crowd control are lacking.

I think you are going to struggle using them on LS9 nodes regardless because the Bounty Hunters on the first two nodes will out-sustain you and the Battle Droids on the last two will out-DPS you.
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Yes the droids destroy with aoe and repeat attacks in a few turns a tank wouldn’t help without G10 with my arena has. Ridiculous them making nodes as difficult as needing top 50 arena light and dark just to farm toons there. Darkside should be a lot easier if I had a thrawn ally probably 3 *. And have to stress about them need to start Zion farm ASAP before rest in my arena get it ready first. Have to replace my kilo with synergized tank lol
    Post edited by 2smooth on
  • Options
    3starred then with lvl 79-80 g8 Phoenix, Ezra at g9. So only even had a couple of their uniques omega'd. Borrowed 3 Star 25k cls .... 9b is the only one i kept losing one person and took forever to 3 Star.
    3* 9a using 18k wedge actually.
    UpTheIrons
  • Bouu
    109 posts Member
    Options
    I only omega basic and unique for Phoenix. All g8 and did them all in a couple mins. Leave CLS without call to action and he counter attacks everything, then call him with Ezra and herra and you can stun lock everyone. Had garbage mods too, like 1 and 2 dot mods. My Phoenix weren’t there to do damage, just stay alive so I could 3 star and sim it, CLS soloed everything