Would a 4*GS be good for arena.

I use a 6*hk 7*86,88 and 6* poggle. And a 6* poe. All max gear and abilities. Was thinking about replacing poe for gs to have a triple threat. But don't know what star level gs is good for. I usually sit at rank 30-60.

Replies

• Options
    Depends on maturity of the server and if GS has max gear/abilities. I have also been tinkering around with GS for my droid team but so far I think I'd rather have Poe over GS.
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I want to give full credit to Reyia, since I didn't even consider using Poggle as the leader. Her winning combo I'm also using is Poggle lead, i88/86/Poe and GS. It does very well in this high speed meta. In Terms of star level, really boils down to your server and GS's current gear level. If you have him maxed out gear you could use him early. I did back in the day.
  • Options
    Anraeth wrote: »
    I want to give full credit to Reyia, since I didn't even consider using Poggle as the leader. Her winning combo I'm also using is Poggle lead, i88/86/Poe and GS. It does very well in this high speed meta. In Terms of star level, really boils down to your server and GS's current gear level. If you have him maxed out gear you could use him early. I did back in the day.

I do like HKs leader ability for a droid team but having Poggle as lead does allow you to have another attacker in GS and protection in Poe. Also his leader ability helps the whole team (except Poe) rather than just the droids