Somehow I missed when Mod Energy bonus shards starts...

I can't find the info here on the forums. Anyone know?

Replies

114 posts Member
    Options
    9th till 11th
  • Options
    123 wrote: »
    9th till 11th
    This
    Mod Battle Stage 9 nodes
  • Options
    Does it start at reset time tomorrow?
  • Options
    Thanks for the info. Crystal spending time
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    Options
    Joost wrote: »
    Does it start at reset time tomorrow?

Since the last time they did something like this the start time was screwed up, it'd be nice if the devs clarified exactly when it starts. We don't really need another dozens posts of "I spent 1000 energy and got no shards" from people that jumped the gun (as fun as it is to watch the you-should-have-known crowd call them out).
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options
    Oh.. its started and not worth the effort.
  • Options

Careful on that. Notice to everyone that it is a chance for any Clone Wars shards and not just the three spoken of in the message they sent.

• SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

I think it has a pool of all CW characters so may not be worth it. It won't just be Jango, GG, Kenobi. But also valuables like CUP? I'm not sure
  • Options
    Looking at how they are doing the "bonus shards", as screenshotted in another post, and mentioned here, you have a chance to get shards for ANY of the clone wars era toons. So if you only need Jango, good luck....
    I think we as a community should boycott the "celebration" and no one spend energy this weekend on slicing materials. Just spend your energy on mods. Maybe (doubtful) if we all band together as a community they might start to listen (again doubtful).
  • Options
    I'd have gone big if I could focus farm jango. Instead I'll stick with 3x50 and call it quits. 2 shards thus far lol
  • Options
    I thought they were going to put a specific character on each node. I was going to do 3x tonight, then see what happens tomorrow.
  • Options
    Worse case scenario, I get more mods. So 150 crystals as a just in case, I’m ok with.