Lvl. 85 Stone Wall (Node 5!)

Armandillo
posts Member
edited November 2018
moln9axtaup4.png

I am a FTP player and I always have been. It’s frustrating to see that on my 143rd GW a team like this with a G12 Zeta’d Bastilla AND G12 Zeta’d Revan. How is this allowed? I do not have anything that even comes close to taking this team down, and I have 4 zeta’d characters. What’s going on here?

Replies

• Options
    From an update a month or so ago something got screwed up in GW. There are numerous threads on it. Doubt we will see the devs look into it. Though the potential to face teams like that is why I got my 150 completions out of the way before I even sniffed 85.
  • Options
    Wait ... 15.4k GW tokens? Quick math: (15400/1200)*12 = 154.
    If we assume you earned the maximum daily tokens, the minimum number of nodes you must have completed is 154. If you failed to complete a GW table a time or two, then you did not earn the daily maximum, and you have completed more than 154 nodes. Doesn't add up.

Regardless, that is one doozy of a N5. Tougher than my N11 from today by a long ways.
    azthlkk.png
  • Options
    P.S. Spend some of those tokens already. They do nothing for you in that bank.
  • Options
    Man I'm glad I could sim from day one...but...I can't count how many days I just couldn't finish because I wasn't strong enough. Ah those days, now if I want to fight for fun or to test a team I go there.