Master Kenobi Kit Idea

bp3nwt5nqavo.jpeg

Master Kenobi
Light Side, Support, Galactic Republic, Jedi

Persuasive Strike Basic: Deal physical damage to target enemy and grant a random ally foresight for 2 turns. If all allies have foresight, grant them 20% turn meter.

Hello There Special 1: Dispel all debuffs from Master Kenobi and target ally, and grant them both 100% turn meter, defense up, health steal up, and advantage for 3 turns. Master Kenobi has a 50% chance to inflict stagger for 2 turns on all enemies (doubled for Sith). (Cooldown 3)

Strategist Special 2: Deal physical damage to target enemy and inflict potency down, defense down, and daze for 3 turns. If the target is Sith, they can’t evade or resist this attack and take double damage. (Cooldown 3)

Sith Lords Are Our Speciality Leader: Jedi allies gain +30% defense (stacking) for 3 turns whenever they suffer damage. They recover 10% of their max health when a Sith enemy takes a turn. Sith enemies have -15% potency and critical chance for each Jedi ally.

High Ground Unique: Master Kenobi has +15% evasion and +20% defense (doubled against Sith). For each Jedi ally that is debuffed, Master Kenobi has a 25% chance to inflict ability block for 1 turn on a random enemy at the start of his turn which can’t be resisted. ZETA: Master Kenobi has +100% max health. If Darth Vader (No Armor) is present, the first time Master Kenobi attacks him he is instantly defeated, which can’t be prevented.

Replies

• Options
    What about a Master Skywa-.... oh, nevermind.
  • Options
    I like it. No really. I like it a lot. I don't think he'd be a great leader... maybe a good one for tw... like on some kind of anti Sith team or for a secondary/third Jedi team or whatnot. (Revan lead Old Rep squad could be first team, and Bastila lead Jedi squad could be second team... Master Kenobi could be third anti-Sith/ Jedi-like team.) However Bastila and Revan do have the patent on Leader ability... but I could see him being very good in the non Leader slot. Great even. More of a support like you said. Kinda taking more of a chameleon role and being an all-purpose toon. Anyway... you always come up with the best kit ideas (well, imo at least ;) ) Nice work once again my friend @DaPowerfulJedi :)
    Massive SWGOH Community On Discord - https://discord.gg/QWvTUBZ
  • Options
    KyJoe_Cool wrote: »
    I like it. No really. I like it a lot. I don't think he'd be a great leader... maybe a good one for tw... like on some kind of anti Sith team or for a secondary/third Jedi team or whatnot. (Revan lead Old Rep squad could be first team, and Bastila lead Jedi squad could be second team... Master Kenobi could be third anti-Sith/ Jedi-like team.) However Bastila and Revan do have the patent on Leader ability... but I could see him being very good in the non Leader slot. Great even. More of a support like you said. Kinda taking more of a chameleon role and being an all-purpose toon. Anyway... you always come up with the best kit ideas (well, imo at least ;) ) Nice work once again my friend @DaPowerfulJedi :)

@KyJoe_Cool
    Thanks!
  • Options
    not bad! some very cool references to iconic moments for him. thanks for doing this, it was fun to read :)
  • Options
    What about a Master Skywa-.... oh, nevermind.

that is very funny
  • Options
    👍🏻
  • Options
    fucky