Arena battles are too long

Seriously part of the reason I wanted the traya meta to go was because all the battles took to long. Now we are at 5 minute battles. Please fix this with the next meta.

Replies

• Options
    Lol, be careful, remember how ships 2.0 answered all of our requests
  • Options
    Who are you using? Who are you fighting?

I'm sitting top 20 of my arena shard these days and I'm not getting close to timeouts.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

I'm sitting top 20 of my arena shard these days and I'm not getting close to timeouts.

He's refering to any battle Revan is the opponent.
  • Options
    Player: Battles are to long. Make them shorter.

CG: Ok. Arena timer is now 2 minutes. Good luck!
  • Options
    jhbuchholz wrote: »
    Player: Battles are to long. Make them shorter.

CG: Ok. Arena timer is now 2 minutes. Good luck!

Pretty much.
  • Options
    No_Try wrote: »

Yep revan or traya. I revan is the worse of the two but they are both too long
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    I think we need 8x now.
  • Options
    Olddumper wrote: »

I've fought traya teams - I prefer them - and not run into timeout issues.

I've also fought Revan teams. Also no timeout issues - though that's because they tend to crush me.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • Options
    I think we need 8x now.

This or a "no animations" option.

I agree with the OP. Revan teams are basically just Zarris time-out teams 2.0. They're boring and can time out regardless as to which side you are on, due to all the healing (for both Jedi and Traya teams). As more and more players get g12+ and all 6 star mods, with high health/defense/protection, it's only going to get worse. They need to either lengthen the timer, give us 8x or no animation battles.

It's one thing to play the game, it's another to watch the slow attack animations of jedi and Sith for 5 minutes only to draw with 4 of you characters still alive. :/

In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Olddumper wrote: »

I've fought traya teams - I prefer them - and not run into timeout issues.

I've also fought Revan teams. Also no timeout issues - though that's because they tend to crush me.

They don’t really time out but they do take 4 plus minutes frequently.
  • Options
    I've timed out twice these last days against a revan/jolee team, with 4 of my toons standing (except traya, of course). Mostly it's my fault for not paying extreme attention to every single action I was taking and thus allowing jolee to revive Yoda and revan
  • Options
    I think 5 is fine, otherwise Sion would time out everyone hehe
  • Options
    Revan mirror matches shouldn't take more than than 2 minutes, just focus GMY first (yes even with Jolee there) and kill him again if Jolee brings him back. Also don't use aoe if you want to kill Jolee and GK is still up.
  • 7AnimalMother
    2053 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Trey 66 wrote: »
    Revan mirror matches shouldn't take more than than 2 minutes, just focus GMY first (yes even with Jolee there) and kill him again if Jolee brings him back. Also don't use aoe if you want to kill Jolee and GK is still up.

+1.
  • Options
    I think the long and short of it is that traya and revan need slight reworks. Just take 20 percent crit avoidance from traya lead and increase their crit chance by that amount. Cut revans protection regen to 10 percent and give them a slightly bigger offense bonus.