Arena tips for mods?

I changed mods around to increase potency on Vader gave up speed to do so due to GW trolling Now my rank has dropped right before shard time. Was speed on Vader the culprit and if so is this a continuous process of wasting credits to switch mods around just to complete GW and not drop in squad? I took speed off Vader increased EP to 237 wasn’t expecting negative consequences smh

Replies

• Options
    Vader should be the fastest in an EP squad, so yeah... There was a time I checked every Vader I encountered to make sure mine was faster.
  • Options
    Ok thanks thought so will switch speed from ep to Vader
  • Options
    Vader is your TM generator in a zEP squad.
    FOO in an FO squad (he grants it to a char that gives everyone 25% TM)

You need those the fastest. My Vader only has a potency set, the rest of the mods are just the fastest ones I have. (well, nearly, he has 2 less speed for a 5% potency secondary)
  • Options
    Ok ty no zeta yet after ship upgrades unlock zeta challenge should pull more in faster and can start buying in fleet store eventually will increase speed more once ZEP farming potency mods now hopefully I get some decent ones and they increase frequency of credit heist so I can stop hitting zero credits preventing me from doing much progress smh