Bring back Chewbacca!

MJS
102 posts Member
Do it, I now have the gear to beat the event, thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Yes they are going to bring it out specially for you because you think you can complete it now. Well done
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, they should bring it tomorrow just for MJS! IF they don't he should quit the game and delete the app
  • MJS
    102 posts Member
    Options
    Yes they are going to bring it out specially for you because you think you can complete it now. Well done

Rojas wrote: »
    Yes, they should bring it tomorrow just for MJS! IF they don't he should quit the game and delete the app

Actually there's a deeper meaning to my post, I think legendary events should be more frequent. I don't see why we should wait for months at a time when we have the required characters ready. 2 months is a fair amount of time I think
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Options
    These events should be rare and they are good as is I think. If they have them more frequently they become less special. I don't see a deeper meaning in your post since the title is simply demanding to bring chewbacca back.
  • MJS
    102 posts Member
    Options
    These events should be rare and they are good as is I think. If they have them more frequently they become less special. I don't see a deeper meaning in your post since the title is simply demanding to bring chewbacca back.

There's nothing special about these events, the only reason they take time to return is to add extra incentives to get them the first time
  • Options
    MJS wrote: »

There's nothing special about these events, the only reason they take time to return is to add extra incentives to get them the first time

Or time to farm everything so we can actually get it the second time around. The timing of the event is too soon for some, too late for others. Patience, young Skywalker.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • Options
    Actually there's a deeper meaning to my post, I think legendary events should be more frequent. I don't see why we should wait for months at a time when we have the required characters ready. 2 months is a fair amount of time I think

You should have to wait because that's how the game works and that's their business model. If you could get the characters easily people would max them and then quit playing. If you could predict exactly when the event happened, you wouldn't log in as frequently to check what event is coming up next. You may think it's not fair, but it's how they've decided to run things and that's just how it is. I feel you though, I want events right now when I have the characters ready and when I'm not ready, just go ahead and push it back another month or two please!
  • MJS
    102 posts Member
    Options

You should have to wait because that's how the game works and that's their business model. If you could get the characters easily people would max them and then quit playing. If you could predict exactly when the event happened, you wouldn't log in as frequently to check what event is coming up next. You may think it's not fair, but it's how they've decided to run things and that's just how it is. I feel you though, I want events right now when I have the characters ready and when I'm not ready, just go ahead and push it back another month or two please!

So many fallacies in that comment. Assuming people would simply quit because they would aquire characters "too easily". First of all you don't know that would be the case. Taking a look at my roster, there are so many characters I haven't even touched yet that even if I got everything twice as fast it would still take a while to max everything out. But that time more characters would have been added to the game.
    Bahumat wrote: »

Or time to farm everything so we can actually get it the second time around. The timing of the event is too soon for some, too late for others. Patience, young Skywalker.

If someone is on track for a 4 month return then it wouldn't be too soon if the event came back after 2 months and then after another 2 which equals 4.

Everyone has a different farm rate, I don't think it's fair to limit people
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

Everyone has a different farm rate, I don't think it's fair to limit people

What would be fair? They should just keep the event open till eternity once it comes online then.

All of the game mechanics and their biz model depends on scarcity as it has been explained to you. And as can be illustrated by swgoh.gg meta report, their idea making it scarce works in terms of encouraging exclusivity and spending.

They have announced the release rationale a while ago. A legendary won't come back too soon the second time. After the 2nd time it gets into a rotation.

• Options
    Please no, it's too early.
    My BH have now excellent gear but the drop rate of Bossk's shards is terrible...
  • Options
    Don't bring it back ! I'm not ready. :wink: