14049 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    go search "Disney slave Leia"

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Disney+slave+leia
  • Options
    Thanks Scuba
    Was not really looking to do a google search about rumours etc
    Just looking for genuine replies about others thoughts as to whether this character version of Leia could be brought into this game
    Because she is so popular i am sure she would make far more cash than rubbish Revan
  • jhbuchholz
    1966 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    There’s been some debate recently about whether there should be no more merchandise with you in the “Return of the Jedi” bikini.

Carrie Fisher: I think that’s stupid.

To stop making the merchandise?

CF: The father who flipped out about it, “What am I going to tell my kid about why she’s in that outfit?” Tell them that a giant slug captured me and forced me to wear that stupid outfit, and then I killed him because I didn’t like it. And then I took it off. Backstage.

How about telling his daughter that the character is wearing that outfit not because she’s chosen to wear it. She’s been forced to wear it. She’s a prisoner of a giant **** who has a lot of saliva going on and she does not want to wear that thing and it’s ultimately that chain, which you’re now indicating is some sort of accessory to S&M, that is used to kill the giant saliva ****…. That’s asinine.

Giant saliva **** :D

Edit: Uncensored quote here: https://io9.gizmodo.com/carrie-fisher-has-the-best-response-to-the-slave-leia-m-1746298590
  • MJS
    102 posts Member
    Options
    And do what? Choke people with a chain?
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks Scuba
    Was not really looking to do a google search about rumours etc
    Just looking for genuine replies about others thoughts as to whether this character version of Leia could be brought into this game
    Because she is so popular i am sure she would make far more cash than rubbish Revan

That is all there is ever is rumors.
    seems Disney was big about removing the toys.
    seeing as Disney approval is needed for in game stuff, even something like factions, I would expect that they are not gonna give the go ahead on this character.

is it know for sure? of course not, however the Dev's are not into confirming or denying that a character will or will not be added (except porkins)
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Options
    Hey Mods, don't merge this post just delete it lol :p:p
  • Options
    Rojas wrote: »
    Hey Mods, don't merge this post just delete it lol :p:p

PMSL Or they could just delete you Rojas :p:p
  • Options
    my thinking was surely this character is much more beloved than Revan. Why doesnt EA/CG just introduce it. I am sure the more players who want her the more likely they will. And they love money....
  • Options
    In this day and age.. think again..😅
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    Is this the reason we don't have Jabba?

Where's my tinfoil?
  • Options
    I’d rather have undercover bounty hunter Leia.
    I demand Grand Arena Elo ratings.
  • Options
    Slave Leia is fine, but I think they’d make her a novelty toon (not very good, but is nonetheless sought after). Because really, what would her move set be?
  • Options
    This thread is in poor taste. Shame on u op. Sober up.
  • Options
    Buffbeardo wrote: »
    This thread is in poor taste. Shame on u op. Sober up.
    Clearly he has good taste. Heh.
  • EA_Cian
    971 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    I am gonna close this thread now. The thread title makes this come off more as flamebait than maybe the OP intends, and while I understand we're quoting people in relation to the proposed idea - some of the languages in the quotes definitely makes a bit inappropriate for the forums. :smile:
This discussion has been closed.