Suggestions and questions

Hi all. I'm new in the forum and I have some questions and suggestions if you can help. Apologies in advance if any of these have been answered before.

1. Is there a way to play this game on my computer instead of my phone/tablet? Would be great if this was available via e.g. facebook so you can also send help (energy, shards, crystals etc to your allies). It would attract many more players and would eventually stop all the Candy Crush requests I get daily :)
2. Is there a way to change your player name? There's a lot of people with the same automatically generated name and it's hard to tell who is who.
3. When will levels over 70 be open? I'm at 70 but already I see upgrades and modes available at levels 71+ so I guess it has to be soon
4. Where can I look for info on the various parameters regarding character upgrades (e.g. I want to know more about what is critical chance, critical damage, full health ability, tenacity etc etc etc)

Replies

• Jooba
    61 posts Member
    Options
    1. There is a way, but basically you'd be emulating a phone on your computer. I actually just did mine tonight, but it doesn't work the way you're talking about with your allies, it's basically just a phone or a tablet on your computer.
    2. I've seen that if you open a support ticket and place the name you want and the subject as "Name Change", they will do it after a few days, but not having done this myself, I can't confirm it.
    3. There's a lot of speculation, and no one knows.
    4. SWGOH Cantina is pretty good. http://www.swgohcantina.com/
    However, the aspects of the game like crit rating, etc has not been defined by EA, so no one knows how any of those things work either.
  • Options
    Support is no longer changing names as far as I know.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Thanks for your input :)