Im not getting any shards at all

Prev1
I have simmed over 100 mod energy on 9 stage nod and not a single shard dropped. The bonus box is in the rewards and im getting the same common rewards as i get everyday... Another bug!?

Replies

• APX_919
    2468 posts Member
    Options
    In keeping with the Star Wars theme, there is a 97.6% chance against getting any shard and a 3720:1 chance of getting a useful shard when you actually get one.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    That makes 2 of us.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • Options
    Don't bother, I spent more than a thousand energy and I only got shards of characters I already have so they all became shard shop currency.
  • Options
    WAI
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Has the event started in your timezone?
  • Options
    Make sure the event started for your timezone. The sim should be slightly gold highlight, for example, not like normal.
  • Options
    Event started at 11est for me, got the bonus icon between events icons, got the ! on the mod bottles themselvesn and can see the "bonus reward" box under possible rewards. There are a total of 36 toons you "can" get shards for, so its not definate everytime, thats the word "may" in the description of the celebration. As others have said, i did 10 tries, got 1 shard for a toon i already have, and it even seems the slicing equipment i rewards are less. What a celebration!! For us or for them to scram (with no R) people again by misleading everyone to stock up on energy.
    I for one am NOT spending anymore energy in thatbare until this event is over. I urge everyone else to do the same, just farm mods instead all weekend long. Let them see how horrible this idea wasn and that no one is doing it. Sadly that is the only way they might listen, is if we band together as a community and ban certain events, that way when their umbers come back they see just how $hj++¥ this idea was.
  • Madlax
    119 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I made 95 Battles and got 10 single Shards (including 1 x Jango) as well as 5 Rex Shards at once. Still crappy rate for mostly 7* chars.

On the bright side, not a single Mod sliced Speed.. ah fk this...
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Bonus drops have always been terrible

9c7szau70sv01.jpg

This was from Bonus Drops back in May the 4th where 25 GET was the bonus drop. (Image was posted by someone else and not my sim attempts)

3 procs of Bonus Drop in 20 SIMs. Similar to what @Vicarious posted. 3 drops every 20 sims.

I wish we could get double drops again, It feels like they are phasing double drops out in favor of bonus drops.
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I for one am happy to know the drop rate sucks beyond recognition saves me da monies

Thank god for time zones thanks for heads up....

Free is free but like 6 shards for the shard shop for 40 sims.... sheesh free is great BUT

Keep the 6 consular shards use yoy programming time to improve the game see like waste of time for all..

Does not help newbs cant beat the battle everyone else has most of these trash toons

Again thanks for free stuff no issues with free but seems like big waste of your development time... keep 6 shards maybe publish road ahead
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    Honestly, mod salvage is a pretty great farm. Even if you don't get a good bonus drop, your energy isn't wasted.
  • Options
    I spent my daily which is 144 maybe and got 1 jango, 1 ima and 2 ahsoka
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    That's pretty good for free
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Kokie wrote: »
    That's pretty good for free

But raging bad for a promotion to drum up excitement, or enticing ppl to farm mods... or to celebrate something it sucks

But ya free is free... except it feels like real life i pay thousands in taxes a year then gov says hey we spending 42 dollars to fix a pothole on your road....its free lol.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    I guess I never expected to get a full characters worth of shards out of the deal lol....I was lucky, out of a mod energy pack I got 10 jango shards and 32 other shards which I didn't need but still nice shard shop currency
  • FerLandrossa
    198 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    I wish we could get double drops again, It feels like they are phasing double drops out in favor of bonus drops.
    Double drops: yay, I now get to double the zero shards that drop for the node I choose to farm.

Bonus drops: yay, 3 random shards that I don't need.

They're certainly spoiling us either way.
  • Options
    They know darn well how to make more shards come out in the simulations, they just choose not to.
  • Options
    They are free shard shop currency for GG.
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    In keeping with the Star Wars theme, there is a 97.6% chance against getting any shard and a 3720:1 chance of getting a useful shard when you actually get one.

Yea no one is getting any shards at all. This is such a joke that the only ones celebrating is CG when we buy crystal packs for refreshes.
  • Options
    full energy + 3 x refreshes used and 0 shards at all, yes it is live the box + timer are there.
  • Options
    I got shards. Nothing to get overly excited about since they are random but hey, I needed to farm some slicing components anyway and this is a nice little bonus.
  • Options
    Its like 1884 in a small rural village in southern Bavaria when 42 year old grandma says that she got a very special Christmas surprise for her 2 sweet grandchildren and that surprise turns out to be an old apple they have to share.
  • Options
    When you wake up to find out, that bronzium store is celebrating harder than you :/
  • Options
    I started stockpiling mod energy too soon, max is only 1000. Had I known it was going to be this, I would not have bothered. Nevertheless, I will say the shard shop currency is nice. I should add my drops seem decent. One sim of 20 got me 5 of zam and singles on 4 other toons.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Honestly, mod salvage is a pretty great farm. Even if you don't get a good bonus drop, your energy isn't wasted.

My question in all this is why do we get ability mk3 mats when we farm for mods still, but not the salvage :p
  • Options
    The anniversary is just here to show everyone how the shard shop works.
    You were expecting something else ?
    You should thanks EA for their generosity and how they treat respectfully their customers.
    For Xmas, expect a Great gift : the most expensive Marquee/Legendary Event that never has been realesed for a Mobile Game.
    Just understand, that anniversary or Xmas means gift for EA/CG and no one else. You are free to participate....
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Has the event started in your timezone?

Yep. That is why i said thar the bonus box apearred on the reward and not a single shard was given. And in the bonus "!" In the main screen it says you can obtain from 1 to 5 shards. So 100 to trash and no shards i dont care if a was getting a max out toon the problem is o stocked energy. I waited till the event came live and again the game doesnt respond as expected...
  • Options
    @kyno i post screenshots awe2tz03sqlk.png
    rzjm64mbj10z.png
    1m2xwzvg03kj.png
    So the devs can know that their game is not working as usual. I will no file another bug report to ea cause is useless but i will leave this here so people can se what this game is like.
    I play this game for fun. I want thing to work as i been told. Maybe i didnt read correct the info where i understand that only GG GK and jango shard dropped. But this. The image speak for it self. 1 to 5 shards from any toon of clon wars. So.. another bug?
  • Options
    cvhfsg36n6wp.png
    I won the GOH lottery! All this fuss over a day or two's worth of farming once he's released on a hard node.