Fleet Commander Event Question

Hi. Question. I'm a bit of a beginner. Lvl 45 and trying to beat this event at Tier III. Just curious why I'm only able to fill four slots and I can ask for an ally? I'm getting closer to defeating the level, but could definitely do it with extra characters. Thanks for any help.

3ovcil4osek5.png

Replies

• Options
    You need more toons with at least 3 stars
  • LynnYoda
    1017 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    if you want allys post your ally code i have spaces as do plenty others
    Post edited by LynnYoda on
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    "This slot is unavailable due to slot restrictions".

It has nothing to do with the rank of your characters. If they hadn't been eligible for the battle, they wouldn't have appeared as being eligible in the selection list on the left side of the screen. Instead, som events only allow you to use a reduced amount of characters. Some event tiers even only allow you to use one single character.
  • Options
    Try putting Chewie as lead for bonus defense. Alternatively, you could try gearing up Luke more to do more damage.
  • Options
    Thanks for your suggestions.

How do I post an ally code?
  • USAFmedic129
    1538 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Hit your name in game. Write down the ally code and post it here. A bunch of us will lend you our buffed Arena leaders
    Post edited by USAFmedic129 on
  • Options
    556-266-169
  • Options
    Invite sent
  • Options
    Thank you
  • Options
    Okay, as you can tell I’m a real neophyte. After I received your invites, I see your excellent toons in the three star battles, but not the Fleet Commander thing, or in squad or cantina battles. Is that just the way it is? Thanks.
  • Options
    You should see them in all table events. Not sure why not showing in fleet commanders challenge.
  • Options
    There are no allies allowed in squad battles.
    And since it says "no allies available at this time", I guess you're not allowed to call allies in this particular challenge you're playing.
    But you should be able to use help of your allies in cantina battles.
  • Options
    Regardless, I hope my leaders are helpful in assisting you along
  • Options
    Got it. Thanks to everyone..very helpful.
  • Options
    You should see them in all table events. Not sure why not showing in fleet commanders challenge.

Only Cantina and LS and DS battles use allies... and some events don't allow all the alots to be used.