Weekly shipments

Saraleb
2070 posts Member
Wow what happened to these....

First release was amazing.. i could buy decent needed materials for credits (lots of in reserve) and even ally points (lots and lots of in reserve)

This week was JKA who has been farmable forever.. range trooper and ship materials that are available elsewhere..

I really thought this shipment especially seeing its only weekly would fill a void of using credits for DECENT purchases... seems to me now its just another normsl shipments where to get the good stuff you need to weigh in with crystals..

Disappointing...

Replies

• Options
    Saraleb wrote: »

First release was amazing.. i could buy decent needed materials for credits (lots of in reserve) and even ally points (lots and lots of in reserve)

This week was JKA who has been farmable forever.. range trooper and ship materials that are available elsewhere..

I really thought this shipment especially seeing its only weekly would fill a void of using credits for DECENT purchases... seems to me now its just another normsl shipments where to get the good stuff you need to weigh in with crystals..

Disappointing...

The first week had 2 Omega materials for ally points, and this week has 2 ship Omega materials for ally points. Both are in high demand, and most people can never get enough. How is that not good, and even comparable?

Remember - not every player has JKA, and those who don't have him might want to star him up now to go alongside his ship. Range Trooper seems like throwing the community a bone, because I don't know how many people have him sub-7* - by the time he went f2p, there were other more *important* toons to farm. I'm thrilled to buy 10 of his shards over 2 weeks.
  • Options
    This was the best week by far for me. I am still working on JKA and my guild needed Range troppers for platoon in TB so it is nice to get them.
  • TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    jkray622 wrote: »

Disappointing...

The first week had 2 Omega materials for ally points, and this week has 2 ship Omega materials for ally points. Both are in high demand, and most people can never get enough. How is that not good, and even comparable?

Remember - not every player has JKA, and those who don't have him might want to star him up now to go alongside his ship. Range Trooper seems like throwing the community a bone, because I don't know how many people have him sub-7* - by the time he went f2p, there were other more *important* toons to farm. I'm thrilled to buy 10 of his shards over 2 weeks.

You're missing or ignoring the part where they reduced the credit purchase slots from three to two.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    yeah the first few weeks had cuffs and carbantis for credits
  • Ultra
    11506 posts Moderator
    Options
    jkray622 wrote: »

Disappointing...

Previously we had two character shards AND gear or mod salvage to purchase using credits. This is a huge step down. Doesn't matter who the characters are.

• Options
    Anyone noticed they moved the ally coins buy in the upper right corner that used to have materials with the cost of credits?

Like they want us to hit it by accident lol :D
  • Options
    *Weakly Shipments
  • Options
    The first week was really good. I could buy 20 (I think? Or maybe 25?) stun guns for 1.4m credits and 20-25 stun cuffs for 1.4m credits. It would be nice if they had some consistency.. For example, 2 slots that would always have rancor-tank gear buyable with credits, 1-2 slots with the 5 character shards for credits, something for ally points then the rest all stuff for crystals.
  • Options
    Its been trash for four straight weeks, 1 mil for 5 shards may be worth it to some ppl but now to me. It was great when it had stun guns and cuffs but I guess that was a mistake
This discussion has been closed.