R 3 legendaries obtainable in 3 months(JTR ,CLS,BB8)

Currently on farm FO exception of captain phasma due to GW ships needed. CLS on farm expection of Farm boy Luke 4* old Ben 6* delayed temperarily due to FO farm. JTR status farm will start once cantina farms FO + CLS complete. Farm rate cantina usually 3 refreshes I’m at one currently will get back to 3 in a week when I saved back up to 2 k yoda event drained me had to rush farm wasted crystals. Link to account to check farm status would appreciate ur fast knowledge of realistic expectations. https://swgoh.gg/p/285824638/

Replies

• Options
    Focus on one farm at a time. If you try to spread it out over three months with as many toons as you need and then to gear them up you won’t have enough time unless you drop some money.

Pick which one would be most beneficial to your roster for now, go after that one, then work on the remaining two in no particular order.
  • Options
    2 of those are not legendaries, but heroes journey. Yes, they're obtainable.
  • Options
    You need to decide what is more important to you, CLS or Rey. You will not get both this up coming go.

Your FO gets you BB-8 which you are working on. So you need to focus vet Han and Chewie as well as zFinn and scavenger Rey.

Your Empire team is neglected so I highly doubt you would succeed on R2. Farming Stormtrooper Han, Leia, Farmboy Luke, Old Ben will be a stretch on resources based on what I see of your Rebel team.

You should be putting spare credits into leveling your Jedi to obtain Palpatine. GMY, Ezra, Kanan, Old Ben and Bastila will make short work of the event for you.

Jedi Training Rey will allow you to be viable in the Sith and AAT Raids.

My .02 cents.
  • Options
    You need to decide what is more important to you, CLS or Rey. You will not get both this up coming go.

Your FO gets you BB-8 which you are working on. So you need to focus vet Han and Chewie as well as zFinn and scavenger Rey.

Your Empire team is neglected so I highly doubt you would succeed on R2. Farming Stormtrooper Han, Leia, Farmboy Luke, Old Ben will be a stretch on resources based on what I see of your Rebel team.

You should be putting spare credits into leveling your Jedi to obtain Palpatine. GMY, Ezra, Kanan, Old Ben and Bastila will make short work of the event for you.

Jedi Training Rey will allow you to be viable in the Sith and AAT Raids.

My .02 cents.

Palpatine needs Rebels not Jedi
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    My empire team will be ready once thrawn comes not neglected use in arena he will be last toon 7*. And I will neglect ur advice when u mentioned jedi for palp my palp teams has been ready not even a focus will have in a week and a half lol. And FYI my R2 is ready as well y I didn’t mention it I need total of around 440 shards in 2 months I pull in 10 a day not including if I farm on hard node or bronze pack pulls of leia. I can farm at least 15 shards in cantina a day relaxed I farmed 2 jedis to 7 * at least 140 each needed for yado in like 7 days finished him 2-3 days early that’s me pushing cantina but don’t need to push that they will be ready well before R2 that’s y I’m farming another toon first not worried about CLS toons being ready. Have to factor in I pull in over 600 a day crystal i push farms fast but efficient. And over time as I upgrade squad I’ll pull in more can push even faster if I want to waste crystals that can be used on other days more efficiently. Had to push hard for yoda had 9 days notice thought they would give 3 months but have 2.5 smh with bad advice was farming old Ben consular and mace same time hard nodes consular then transition to cantina after 6* Ben and calculating not on pace but got job done and advanced Ben so not tripping easy event.
    Post edited by 2smooth on
  • Options
    I think cls and r2 are gonna be easier for you in my opinion. Your empire is almost ready. Mine were g11 when I beat it but...
    -leia and han are easy farms from arena store
    -Farm old ben from his cantina node.
    - while you farm old ben farm luke from the guild shipments and his hard node until ben is done then farm his cantina node too
    - and try to gear your empire up more
  • Options
    Depending on when palpatine comes back I'd work on your empire and farm the cls toons. The vets are gonna be a long stretch for you unless your willing to buy a few cantina refreshes a day
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Yes I usually buy 3 to push pace earn enough to do it. Switching guilds so I’ll be back earning usually guild currency I’m down at least 3.6k as we speak. I’ll continue to upgrade empire use them in squad no choice and EP is in less than 2 weeks been waiting all month for it smh with 3.k currency I’d have 2 toons g11 lol