Who to Zeta?

I am gearing up Han Solo and he is dealing good damage, but has low health and protection. I want to put a zeta on him, but also Thrawn's Ebb and Flow. Which one should I pick? I run Solo as the 5th member of my arena squad sometimes, and I don't have Thrawn at 7 stars. Thrawn's zeta is more for raids though, and the event won't be here for a while. So which one? Or someone else? Thanks
"When life gives you lemons, throw them at someone"

Replies

• Options
    What level of raids are you doing? Because Thrawn can't compete in Tier 7 or Tier 2 HAAT raids. I would ask your guild officers, but as for me, my philosophy has been to focus on arena, so I'd put it on Han Solo for now and save up for the event to where you can 7* and Zeta Thrawn next.
  • Options
    Check mods too. Maybe put Crit Damage and Crit Chance mods with high Speed and Proc/Health secondaries on Han Solo. Use Old Ben (or StormHan if you're newer to the game) as a tank to protect Han. Work towards Chewie too by farming BH. Or perhaps you could do a Palp lead arena team with Zeta Thrawn in there?
  • Options
    Thanks, my guild runs HAAT and HPIT. I have good mods on him I think. But when I get thrawn to 7 star, I his zeta will make it easy to remove turn meter from bosses. Will post swgoh.gg link in a second
  • Options
    https://swgoh.gg/p/978962876/
    That is my profile
  • Options
    KewlLover wrote: »
    I am gearing up Han Solo and he is dealing good damage, but has low health and protection. I want to put a zeta on him, but also Thrawn's Ebb and Flow. Which one should I pick? I run Solo as the 5th member of my arena squad sometimes, and I don't have Thrawn at 7 stars. Thrawn's zeta is more for raids though, and the event won't be here for a while. So which one? Or someone else? Thanks

RH was my 2nd Zeta after kylo, great investment, zeta still comes in handy during TW and TB
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/