Princess Leia viable as a DPS character at 5*?

I'm looking to switch up my arena squad and replace JC with a DPS character. However, with what I have right now, I'm scratching my head as to who to put in.

My current squad : 7* Lumi, 6* Sid, 6* QGJ, 7* GS, 7* JC.

Now through some miracle, I pulled enough Leia shards to get her up to 5*. I plan to pick up Yoda in the next challenge, and hope to get him at 6*, so I've been holding off promoting Leia due to limited credits. But I need to lift up my Arena squad, hence this post!

I could leave JC in, but all I have really to replace him with is a 6* Ahsoka (built up for the Yoda event) and a 7* Phasma. Not exactly mega DPS!

So my question is - will Leia pull her weight at 5*, or am I better off grinding for Luke or Rey and just leaving JC in?

Replies

• bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    Options
    She's hardly viable at 7*
    The issue with leia is she will
    Always stealth first to make her damage, his wastes a turn and by the time she attacks most arena battles are either over or pretty close to. She also can't be trusted, leia is very inconsistent she can either do 2k or 12k in one turn, you just never know. There are easier to farm and better alternatives to leia like rey,gs,qgj