Special Mission not enough rewards received

Hello, on the most recent Territory Battle: Hoth - Imperial Retaliation, I noticed that I didn't receive the correct rewards from the Special Mission in vertical slice 3 and 5.

In slice 3, 14 members of my guild completed the special mission; however my inbox message only shows 8 people and I only received 16 Imperial Probe Droid shards.
ifztfiqfh1wi.png
d88m8gipw6a3.png
ke5ptns5ri9z.png
h3zpybzpnccx.png
I should have received 28 shards.

Then in slice 5, 17 members of my guild completed the special mission; however my inbox message only shows 11 people and I only received 275 Guild Event tokens.
2ue5qw2upybb.png
vj0wl1wd47fc.png
zo5q7viab2qy.png
nbeux99trjxn.png
gg5taecfvpbd.png
I should have received 425 Guild Event tokens.

I submitted tickets through help.ea.com, and after a few emails back and forth giving them details, I was told that "...it might be due to some bug in the game. It is sad that we at customer experience, can only help with issues in the game itself, we cannot make changes or correct game bugs. You can however report this at the official forums, so that the moderators and Game experts can take a note of it and investigate this further."

I really want the Imperial Probe Droid shards my guild earned and the Guild Event tokens as well :(

Please help, @CG_SBCrumb

Thanks, my Ally code is 946-289-988 if it will help investigate or rectify this.

Replies