Fix for TWs. Pay attention

Deell
106 posts Member
edited November 2018
Only good thing about TWs is they payout. We are on the losing end of every TW we play. We sre out gunned EVERY GDMFING TW by at least 20 to 40 miilion GP. Our opponents this week have 47 Trayas. We have 3.

Just cancel TWs so I dont have to waste my time posting teams and just give me the 2nd place rewards instead.
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    Or set a squad on def and walk away, same result
  • Options
    Or set a squad on def and walk away, same result

We do that already. That is a waste of my time
  • Options
    Then do nothing and get nothing,
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    If the result is that obvious to you, don't play it (guildwise). The guild draws are made after a day of registering anyway, at that point you haven't done anything yet.
  • Options
    Setting a squad on defense and getting the loser rewards (which are pretty decent already) is a waste of time? Huh that’s interesting
  • TVF
    36625 posts Member
    Options
    Is this the third of these threads? I've lost count.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    C mon guys. This is posted because EA isnt listening to the complaints from a LOT OF PEOPLE. We, who pay deserve better than a broken piece of this game. I've payed good money to upgrade my toons to win a TW only to be lined up against teams that vastly over power us. If you are a 110 million GP Guild....please come line up against us in TW. We will destroy you. Every gdmfing TW we are against Guilds we stand no chance of winning. Not every other, or every once in a while. Every **** one. So keep your sarcastic **** to yourself please. Wr have a legitimate complaint. EA knows it.
  • Options
    Then do nothing and get nothing,

Ok.... you know what you are talking about dont you