Ghost of darthmor, to play or not to play?

2smooth
572 posts Member
edited November 2018
This event literally takes 15 minuets each attempt for a total 45minuets of my life I’ll never get back and can’t be simulated even with 3 star completion multiple times smh. Is it worth playing for 6-10 total zombie shards or better to just forget and farm on hard node instead ? might take 45 minuets of total simulation time to seven star from scratch smh

Replies

• MJS
    102 posts Member
    Options
    2smooth wrote: »
    This event literally takes 15 minuets each attempt for a total 45minuets of my life I’ll never get back and can’t be simulated even with 3 star completion multiple times smh. Is it work playing for 6-10 total zombie shards or better to just forget and farm on hard node instead ? might take 45 minuets of total simulation time to seven star for scratch smh

Lol, it doesn't take anywhere near that for me
  • Options
    Opress special finishes it fast
  • Options
    I just put it on auto and do something else for 15 min.
  • Options
    Free is free. Shouldn’t take 15 mins but I normally find some time to do any free event.
  • Options
    You are using the wrong teams if it honestly takes you that long. Bastila led GK, GMY, Ezra, Anakin. I demolish the Alter in first go of it. CLS, R2, Chewie, Raid Han and Akbar finish quick, too.
  • Options
    I use EP lead Vader boba and kilo tarkin I’m mid game cant auto the A1 isn’t good enough to get the win. Maybe I can try to auto if it doesn’t work try again next time it comes around. And u don’t notice the time u have to beat 10 times if it takes 1 min each time that’s 10 minuets a attempt smh
  • Options
    Is this thread a troll? The event is free shards for no effort.
  • Options
    Obi1_son wrote: »
    Is this thread a troll? The event is free shards for no effort.
    I think troll. Its an easy enough event. If you dont want free shards than just skip event.
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Phoenix is another good auto squad, or night sisters.

Thanks I’ll have to Gear up Phoenix hopefully g10 will do it they r sitting g8 at the moment. Figures crossed maybe my regular squad can auto now done wasting time on a event that’s pointless when u have 3 stared numerous times should have earned auto. Not like credit heist fun only takes total of 3 mins. Just not worth time investment for 6 shards GW pays out better and u get way more for time invested smh. Oh I get it they r trying to get me to put gear own Phoenix now that’s serving a purpose lol
  • Options
    2smooth wrote: »
    Phoenix is another good auto squad, or night sisters.

Thanks I’ll have to Gear up Phoenix hopefully g10 will do it they r sitting g8 at the moment. Figures crossed maybe my regular squad can auto now done wasting time on a event that’s pointless when u have 3 stared numerous times should have earned auto. Not like credit heist fun only takes total of 3 mins. Just not worth time investment for 6 shards GW pays out better and u get way more for time invested smh. Oh I get it they r trying to get me to put gear own Phoenix now that’s serving a purpose lol

Wow. . . . Not even close, but definitely gear your Phoenix up, you will appreciate that later.
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    G12? If so that’s ridiculous smh. Like to gear when I’m using a team so I don’t suffer now enjoy later can’t even use Phoenix in tw looks like sabotage lol
  • Options
    Keep shaking your head it might fall off ;)

No one said g12, but g8 is weak weak weak , And later you will want them higher, so it’s a good option,
  • Options
    Yeah I just need them to get me threw thrawn lot of equipment priorities before them when there time comes it does but patience
  • Options
    You don't need to gear your phoenx for this, they're not even a good team to use. You want a team which can deal special damage because the altar is not immune to crits from special damage.

Jedi destroy this event - my GMY takes down the altar in 2 hits.
    https://swgoh.gg/u/ionastarbound/
    Discord: Iona Starbound#5299
  • Options
    You don't need to gear your phoenx for this, they're not even a good team to use. You want a team which can deal special damage because the altar is not immune to crits from special damage.

Jedi destroy this event - my GMY takes down the altar in 2 hits.
    currently don’t have a jedi team yet my gmy is sitting lvl 1 no equipment 185/85 but good news is it’s been so long since last event my EP team can auto now. I was nervous watching they need to improve AI it works so well in arena but comes up short here lol. I’ll sit through a 4x auto but this event is overkill last time it was around I pushed it off late wound up falling asleep before doing my last attempt but Ty auto don’t have to prove I can do repetitive task of 3starimg time killing events.

• Options
    And for those trolls or end game players with their cool zetas and bad memory my auto took 4 minuets so maybe I lack the skills yet to complete in auto time but that means it would take me more than 4 to beat. And much more time the last time event was here and my team wasn’t strong enough for me to auto through I had to play through.
  • Options
    I can see a lower level player having issues with this potentially but honestly - this is a pretty cake event. I used to use my arena team but tried CLS rebels with Raid Han, New Chew and Wiggs today and actually killed the altar in one go. Again - free is free. I do any free event b/c every little piece of currency adds up.
  • Options
    Free shards versus spending energy on shards. Why is this even a debate? The fact they didn't limit your faction choices at all makes completing this event a complete no-brainer every time.
  • 2smooth
    572 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Yes lower lvls It creates issues with time I 3 stared the last 2 times before it appeared but wasted time in process lvl 84 now and I can auto issue solved about time wasted I can enjoy auto pilot like the rest now lol
  • Options
    Free shards to level up the nightsisters that are important for HSTR, or free shards to convert into shard shop currency. I auto battle while I take a shower. Works out fine.
  • dennishsnyder57
    478 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Do it, use a good team. I use my NS team for fun and waste it. Before I used to use a zaul lead, Zader, Zavage, zep, zCLS. it's an easy 16 shards. I may try with bounties once I get zBossk built.
  • Options
    I've almost 7*'d Spirit exclusively from this event so it's much appreciated. Always try out different teams to see who can clear it the fastest.
  • Options
    Do it, use a good team. I use my NS team for fun and waste it. Before I used to use a zaul lead, Zader, Zavage, zep, zCLS. it's an easy 16 shards. I may try with bounties once I get zBossk built.
    I use a arena EP team they lack synergy as I just hit 84 5* ep and will get thrawn at 7* and upgrade 7* ep no zetas yet in a few weeks .but they auto now in 4 mins which isn’t bad last time event was here they couldn’t get through auto I had to fight which was a waste of my time because I 3 stared already. Was my second time Event came and had 3* already was over wasting the time with auto all issues solve will continue to farm save me hard nodes for others.

• Options
    That's good. I don't think the ep zeta or lead is key but hey if it works! Congrats on getting to 85!
  • Options
    That's good. I don't think the ep zeta or lead is key but hey if it works! Congrats on getting to 85!
    Not there yet but I’m going to thank u early be there in like 4 days
  • Options
    What is the key then besides gear and waiting for thrawn I can zeta kilo for auto taunt besides that all I can do is farm mods. I I meant lvl 84 not rank in arena wouldn’t celebrate that lol