I can not have fun playing this game

I really really really hate playing Rebels it makes my blood boil that I am forced to do something I hate doing just to succeed but then again they had to go off and neuter Vader by giving everybody and their mother 150 plus percent tenacity

Replies

• Options
    Competitive games have always had a favored choice, the only exception may be Starcraft.

Noones forcing you to play Rebels, and noones forcing you to play this game.
  • Options
    Oh.My.God. who is forcing you? Call 911.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    There are other viable alternatives to Rebels to beat the same team you are struggling against
  • Options
    I had to double check to make sure this wasn't a necro...
  • Options
    CCyrilS wrote: »

I did the same thing too lol
  • Boov
    604 posts Member
    Options
    There are no teams currently that aren't beatable by non-rebels teams, so what are you talking about?
  • Options
    my bad guys its the next morning and i think i got a lil too frustrated with the game. took a lil time and now i feel better at least. Thanks for hearing my vent even tho u all trolled in response LOL. have a good one
  • Options
    212Attack wrote: »
    my bad guys its the next morning and i think i got a lil too frustrated with the game. took a lil time and now i feel better at least. Thanks for hearing my vent even tho u all trolled in response LOL. have a good one

We're always here for ya :D
  • Options

Me too. Rebels? Who are they> :open_mouth:
  • Options

Me too. Rebels? Who are they> :open_mouth:

Right? I read someone complaining about kotor toons, and all I could think was at least it's not more rebels.
  • Shadowscream
    970 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Has he muddled up Jedi (specifically Bastila) with Rebels?
    I’m assuming so and since he’s talking about Vader I’m guessing a zEP led Team.

Vader can get through Bastilas Tenacity but needs to run Potency mods, Potency Cross, plus still be VERY fast. Thrawn being hyper fast two helps too.
    There’s 2 EP teams on my shard that still do well with this setup.
  • Rebel_yell
    928 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Whoever told you this game is supposed to be fun lied to you. This game is a grind that involves long periods of frustration and anxiety and short / intermittent periods of euphoria for achieving your goal.

PS - I love it, but I'm not having fun B)
  • Options
    Rebel_yell wrote: »
    Whoever told you this game is supposed to be fun lied to you. This game is a grind that involves long periods of frustration and anxiety and short / intermittent periods of euphoria for achieving your goal.

That makes no sense. I don't understand why so many people seem to paly this game heap but spend all the time hating it.
  • Stokat
    829 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    DarthKoon wrote: »
    Rebel_yell wrote: »

That makes no sense. I don't understand why so many people seem to paly this game heap but spend all the time hating it.

I don’t understand why people necro 2 year old threads.