Tusken Raider

luuuje
153 posts Member
Does anyone have a maxed one? I have always liked the look of him because he has quite a bit of health, decent damage and a special to call in an ally and don't really have anyone else to go for in GW shipments, but I never see him anywhere like maybe once in GW.. just wanna hear from someone who has a maxed one and whether he's good??

Replies

• Options
    I use him and he is worth the effort. Ally assist and his hits can reduce turn meters.
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    Options
    I got him at 7*, G8 (1 piece shy from max), and skills at 6. I like him, but he's a bit on the slow side for arena. I do like his health, assist, and TM on basic though. I tried to make him work, but I ended up trading him for yoda. Fights are just so much easier with yoda. he is still a solid toon to have though.
  • luuuje
    153 posts Member
    Options
    I use him and he is worth the effort. Ally assist and his hits can reduce turn meters.
    Mittens wrote: »
    I got him at 7*, G8 (1 piece shy from max), and skills at 6. I like him, but he's a bit on the slow side for arena. I do like his health, assist, and TM on basic though. I tried to make him work, but I ended up trading him for yoda. Fights are just so much easier with yoda. he is still a solid toon to have though.

Awesome! Thank you both!
  • Options
    Guy on my server uses him at max stats too. Now he uses Sid at lead, Poggle, IG86, 88, and Tusken Raider. Strong team actually especially since both IG86 and TR have assist calls.