Has the AI defence been improved.

Strong
70 posts Member
edited March 2016
Just a feeling the arena teams are defending better than before. The Lumi evasion skill seems unbeatable (she doesn't survive like that for me ). Dooku often attacks 4 times (my dooku seems to do only 2 sometimes only 1 when attacked. I felt today's arena teams were way harder to beat than normal and Im fighting the same players. Anyone else feeling this ?. Also on Qgj assist I've noticed sometimes he doesn't get an assist. Is it because a char is stunned and shouldn't another assist instead. ?
Post edited by Strong on

Replies

• Options
    No, it's always been like that...
  • Noktarn
    401 posts Member
    Options
    "There is no cheating AI."

*waves hand in front of your face*

• Strong
    70 posts Member
    Options
    Hehe. Well I had a really bad day everything went wrong in the arena. I couldn't stun anything and enemy Dookus were on steroids where as mine was a lettuce. I reckon at least 3 times In my matches I was dooku'd x4 defensivly. I'd not noticed that qgj assist didn't work either
  • Options
    Not really. I noticed the last week though they do ficus fire better and in GW target your lead more, especially if Barriss is lead. I can't tell you how many GW nodes the last week I said "gee it is tee off on Barriss fight"
  • Strong
    70 posts Member
    Options
    Yes I generally feel GW and Arena AI are acting differently