Please revise Ground War.

I have to be honest, I can barely bring myself to do the Ground War Assault Battle. It just takes SO LONG at each tier because we can only use low-damage teams. I understand why Resistance was removed as an option because zeta Finn trivialized the entire event. But now that it's just jedi and ewoks (and ugnaught! :D ) it just takes SO VERY LONG.

I'm not saying make it easier. If you want to, then hell yeah, sure, I like free stuff. But rebalance it so that it isn't such a freaking grind, please!
Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.

Replies

• TVF
    36605 posts Member
    Options
    Sounds like you need better Jedi.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Revan trivialised it a lot more than zFinn.
  • Options
    bastilla jedi auto it in no time at all too
  • Options
    Bastila is more then efficient to take it apart, revan is not required, a good Bastila squad autos all tiers as well.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Nic really confuses me, he white knights so many other threads, then comes here and complains about something that no one complains about because Bast, a easily f2p achievable toon with 2 nodes, allows you to auto the event. lol
  • Options
    What's equally confusing is that this thread is in Feedback: Galactic War and not Assault Battles: Ground War
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options
    Fact still remains that it takes too long.
    And I just put my Bastila team on auto and did not even make it to GG in mythic tier. Seen all kind of **** from giving Rally buff to Ahsoka Tano and Old Ben to characters attacking random targets without focusing fire.
    BTW they all are 7* and G12 with pretty good mods.
    Also there is no reason not to have option to sim lower tiers.
  • Options
    Zinke7 wrote: »
    Fact still remains that it takes too long.
    And I just put my Bastila team on auto and did not even make it to GG in mythic tier. Seen all kind of **** from giving Rally buff to Ahsoka Tano and Old Ben to characters attacking random targets without focusing fire.
    BTW they all are 7* and G12 with pretty good mods.
    Also there is no reason not to have option to sim lower tiers.

A good bastila squad definitely does not have Ashoka , and typically does not have old Ben.

Auto is nice, and can work, but manual play with a subpar squad will get you much further
  • Options
    Jedi have some hard hitters. Gmy and ezra under bastilla lead can hit for over 50k so you should be able to make it through without too much issue.

Though this time, I'm using my murder bears to test how they are coming along before 3PO. Autoed the first 3 tiers. Haven't tried mythic yet.
  • Options
    Finally beat mythic today with Bastilla lead and subbed in Wicket versus a subpar jedi 5th b/c he's G12. No real issues other than a few scary moments with GG and deathmark. Very doable. Doesn't take forever but mythic does need the right set of toons/abilities.
  • Options
    Pretty easy for me. Took maybe 7 minutes on manual to do the bonus tier.
    h4dz721qm2yb.png