Just some perspective

For all the rage about Revan beating Traya and especially FBS beating Revan, I thought this would be relevant. Not sure how long most on these forums have played, but for the longest time, it was back and forth between empire and rebels. Sure Jedi has their day and some teams had popped up from time to time, but it was rebels and empire. Leia was released, putting rebels up. Vader was finally unlocked putting empire up. Wiggs brought back rebels. EP for empire. Obviously A LOT of details were skipped, but hopefully everyone gets the point. There’s always a back and forth to keep the cogs of this game going. At one point it seemed (I took a hiatus at this time) to sort of have a back and forth with resistance and FO, but that seemed minor, again, going to rebels with CLS. Now this back and forth has shifted to Jedi (amazingly) and Sith. I get many people feel shafted at having a very powerful toon matched seemingly quickly, but FBS will have her counter soon too. It’s the way of the game. For those who spend lots of money, I get you don’t feel you’re getting the full investment you wanted, but again, perspective, if you’ve played long enough, you should know money only means early access, never exclusivity. You’ll always beat others and then be beaten. It’s a never ending race, so just have fun with it. If you love KOTOR, spend the money, watch Revan wipe the floor with everyone, and have a ball. If you’re more of a Sith person, enjoy your time to shine, but be ready when the sun goes down on Sith, even for just a couple weeks. This is how it’s always been and that race is partly what makes this game fun. It’s anyone’s game. And really, even always winning gets old. Spend for passion, not for victory.

Replies

• Options
    There were droids, maul or nihilus sith, QGJ jedi, too. Not just empire/rebel. In reality rebs (at least it felt like) have dominated the majority of the time.