Greedo critical hit- multi hit

Can he just keep going forever if he gets lucky enough? Who has Greedo at max gear/stars?

Replies

• Options
    It's likely limited to a second strike. I've yet to see Greedo hit for a third time, and I've seen a lot of double crits.
  • Chewy_Johnson68
    223 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    I do. Love him. He is on my arena team with Sid lead. Place 1st most of the time lately. To be fair I have him at gear 9 with one stun cuff slot to gear 10 (one of the lucky ones). He crits and bonuses a lot on offense. Have seen him hit 3 times on savage (who died) but then still says bonus next to Greedo. I also run Dooku, GS and QGJ so am guessing most people target char that isn't throwing useless thermal detonators. Then get surprised by firepower. Once level cap is raised I plan on replacing him however.

Actually I gave you wrong info. I had Phasma lead at the time that happened. Have only seen double taps with Sid lead. Most of the time it's enough to kill anyway
  • Options
    Actually I gave you wrong info. I had Phasma lead at the time that happened. Have only seen double taps with Sid lead. Most of the time it's enough to kill anyway

Phasma is known to make some characters self-assist themselves, that could have triggered it.

Double hit is definitely enough to bring some characters down. Greedo hits for ~4k and crits for ~7k.
  • Options
    I have Greedo 6* with two spots filled in gear 9.
    I use him part time in general, mostly in GW and challenges.
    He comes in handy with any assist call especially from my QGJ (+75% damage) not to mention the random buffs that may be applied (huge damage 10k minimum). You can take out anyone with full health off of QGJ's assist attack when Greedo pulls off a critical and for sure if he double hits.
    SW GoH name, Justin 624 571 895
  • Mittens
    967 posts Member
    Options
    I've had him 3 shot me in GW, but that was only once. Rarely twice. But mostly once. I guess it's possible for him to keep going, but with crits, I doubt anyone will last more than 3 shots anyhow.
  • Nachostomper_5
    140 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Greedo gear X plus a slot. He is pretty much useless, his Grenades blow up after he's dead, so never get a chance to use the 25% chance to gain turn meter. Most of the time in the arena he will not get a critical hit on 70 Hero with maxed gear maybe 1/10 matches. If he does its 50-50 on the second hit but feels less than Daka's 10% allies revive, witch is more often than Greedo's second hit. Never seen a third hit. I'm currently working on GS but I feel by the time I get him maxed he will get nerfed. Greedo is good for getting materials but you have to use him as the leader. Soon I'll have Sid maxed so it may be different with Sid as leader. Currently use in the arena.
    Dukoo 7* gear 8 (leader) broken.
    Greedo 7* gear 10 (nerfed)
    JC 7* g8
    Kylo 6* g8
    Poe 7* g7 (nerfed)

Hard to stay in the top 100 when half the team is broken/nerfed.
    Post edited by Nachostomper_5 on
  • Olle
    501 posts Member
    Options
    He needs crit up somehow. Be it sid or ig-88 lead or Leia.

I could see a deadly assist team with him, Leia, QGJ,GS and phasma/Sid/ig-88 lead.

High risk high reward. A assist from QGJ is pretty much death for 50% of toons
  • Options
    How do you get g9 when the level is capped at 70?

Enjoy the reading: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/15575/greedo-nerfed/p1
  • Options

How do you get g9 when the level is capped at 70?[/quote]

Got him there before the nerf. But he still feels nerfed at gear 10. I just farmed him from the start back in November and he was in my arena team so was always a priority to level up and gear up. He was one of my first 7* I realized as a mostly F2P you had to focus one a team or spread out and be back in the 1000s lol.
  • Options
    Actually I just looked and I had the corrsont underwater police first 7* then Greedo.barely made it before the nerf.
  • Options
    Am I missing something? When you say gear nine... how is it possible? you have to be at least character level 72 for at least one the item you have to be equipped with to upgrade from gear VIII to IX.. how is it possible to be gear 9 or 10 in those conditions?

Thanks!
    IsThisThom
    "Consider that a divorce"
    - Douglas Quaid
  • Options
    How do you add pictures to this mess?
  • Nachostomper_5
    140 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Let's see if this works.
    https://m.imgur.com/a/FtYYh
  • Options
    Oh I see what you mean lol yeah I posted those wrong they are G8 greedo is the only one that is at 10
  • Sticare_Courts_0073
    1916 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Let's see if this works.
    https://m.imgur.com/a/FtYYh

Wrap [ img ] tags around it:
    xjamfzb.png
    [ img ]https://i.imgur.com/xjamfzb.png[ /img ] (remove spaces)
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Options
    Cool thanks
  • Options
    I like how he is still under 6k power when my 7*/70 gear 9 Jawa is 6025 lol.