Dear EA: A plea from a casual gamer

Dear EA,
Please please change the way this is set up. When o frost started playing this game was so much fun now it's not. Here's what happened. In the beginning I was playing battles and gaining gear and gradually advancing. Eventually I started to collect heroes and that was fun as well then I hit about level 50 and no more fun. I entered GW and found myself facing teams with much higher gear, star and level ratings than myself which means I'm lucky to collect enough tokens for one shipment much less credits to gear/train/star anyone. I no longer get to collect characters because all my focus is on upping my top characters to be able to try to complete GW and therefore win enough stuff to keep...upping those same characters. If I want to play at level 58 with 5 star characters I should be able to. I should be facing teams with only 5 or 6 star characters in GW so I have an actual chance of winning. It's better than it was but still terrible. The teams with 7 star characters who are level 70 should be on the last battle not the 5th. Purple gear should drop 4 or 5 at once since we need 50 of them per slot and most characters need purple gear in more than one slot. Hit sim for battle after battle and playing the same battle 200 times to try to acquire gear is not fun. It's boring.

Any number of people are going to jump all over me for this and point out that it is a farming game. I get that I really do. But the only reason I am going after gear so hard is to make myself competitive enough to finish at least some of GW and forget the tables. Since there is not enough energy to actually keep advancing I just hit sim over and over and over. If you want to be a top level player then be a top level player but for those of us who just want some casual fun let us have it with even matching in GW and Arena and the actual possibility of completing tables and gaining new characters.

My gear and shard drop rates are horrendous! Spend 360 energy and come away with 2 pieces of gear when I need a total of 280 of the same thing? Fight hard battles and Cantina battles over and over (max of 3 on hard) and get no shards from the hard battles despite trying 3 different battles for the same character and get 2 shards in Cantina? I know I can buy more energy but the fun in the game was making gradual progress everyday. Now I'm stuck fighting the same battles over and over for weeks in order to gear characters. Please make this more fun for the casual player. I know you want to make money and I don't mind buying some crystals every few weeks as my budget allows but it's such a grind it's not fun. I'm never going to be able to put characters against each other that I would like to see as a level increase is coming and I am too far behind. By the time I get to that one another one will come which would be ok if I fought people on my level but I don't.

Going after Yoda will be close to impossible for me as I won't be able to acquire and star enough Jedi. I haven't unlocked an achievement in over a month and am unlikely to with the current game set up. I haven't finished GW since two updates ago.

Part of me realizes I am not the player you are aiming toward but I wish you would consider us. The forums seem to be full of high level players giving advice and ideas. I might never be too level and I'm fine with that but I would still like to compete in a way that's fun. Right now GW is a toddler playing against a pro, the gear drop rates and such are much the same. Please fix this!
Sincerely,
A regular casual player