A question about Darth Nihilus

In recent battles, I have found a question that the Unique-lord of hunger' effect has been disappeared. I mean, the Damage Over Time that should be inflicted to the enemy can not be seen in Nihilus' any of his turns. So, how to explain it, is it something BUG or else?
Without this Damage Over Time,Nihilus may just lose a chance to increase enemies' cooldown, which may just effect the final result of the battle.

Replies

• Options
    It can get resisted.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    It can get resisted.
    In this case, Ithink there should be a white word "resisted" appeared.…
  • Options
    xo37qxg73pf0.png
  • Options
    It would be really useful if there was a battle log, it can be quite hard to see what is going on during a fight, not to mention all the times the text/numbers don't even appear on screen. If a text based battle log was generated during the battle that you could access/save on the Victory/Defeat screen you could at least analyse this to see what happened. e.g.

Nihilus hit Maul for 3916 damage
    Nihilus healed for 1293 health
    Maul critically hit Nihilus for 12935 damage
    Nihilus Lord of Hunger hits Maul
    Maul resists Lord of Hunger

etc...
  • Options
    It's wai for me. Definitely resisted often by zBast teams and other high tenacity ppl...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    It can get resisted.

This.

You may not always see this pop up in 4x. Or there could be a visual bug that maybe it doesn't
  • Options
    I believe it's been logged as a bug in Answers HQ.
  • Options
    Well…it seems that I can't put the 1x video here.I did use my iPhone's screenshot to analyze these battles and clearly there weren't any "resisted" indeed.😭
  • Options
    Yes, it can be resisted.
    When someone has tenacity buff(✊🏻),
    he or she always resists it.
  • Options
    Stardust8867, I saw this exact problem being reported at answer HQ, and someone from EA responded and said "good catch! You found a bug!" Or something like that. So I’m sure it’ll get fixed soon. I believe they’re aware now.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    Tbirds01 wrote: »
    Stardust8867, I saw this exact problem being reported at answer HQ, and someone from EA responded and said "good catch! You found a bug!" Or something like that. So I’m sure it’ll get fixed soon. I believe they’re aware now.

I see. Thanks a lot!😊
  • Options
    Yuppers.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    The bug will be fixed today, according to the update notes.
  • Options
    I saw that too. Interesting timing. After everyone "knew" what the problem was lol