6* Qui Gonn keep going, or get daka?

I currently run Qui Gonn(lead) barris, lumi, GS, and sidious, Im always in the top 100. My question is, should I keep farming Qui Gonn to 7* or can I go for Daka now? I really need her for dark side missions. Not to mention, ever since I got lumi and sid to 7* galactic war has become impossible to beat, so I need a good B-team there as well.

So again, should I move on to Daka and come back to Qui later? I have enough cantina tokens saved up to unlock her by tomorrow. Also do you think my rank will drop drastically if I dont get Qui up?
Lots of questions, I know, sorry :/

Replies

• Options
    QGJ is better at 7, but Daka is a must at some point. If you want to unlock and farm hard nodes for the Dark side, you'll need her eventually. I did exactly what you did. Left QGJ at 6 and went for Daka. I'm not sorry with the decision. I'm going for 6 star Yoda this week. 7 star Yoda will have to wait.

As a side note, I freaking hate that I have to farm Mace Windu shards to get him to 6 stars. He's terrible.
  • Options
    Daka it is! @MosDefJeff Ughhh I know, to put so many better options on halt just to use him for yoda :/ and I heard that the buff they gave him was it, they wont be touching him for awhile now. Im going Qui, lumi, barris, JC and asho or anakin for that event. though im sure that will only get me 5 star yoda this time around :/
  • Options
    I think you should try to max out daka, she really is good! Good speed, good health, devastating stunt and revive, IMO she's a must. She's quite hard to farm except if you have considerable resources to put in the game, but she's worth the payout. Plus if you drop QGJ as a leader, you could put Phasma as a leader and capitalize on the assist thing, plus you won't need to heal your team as much, so I would advise to drop bariss and put a hard hitter with medium health (I consider QGJ low in health). But that's just my opinion man :P your team is good as it is if you can make it in the top 100 each day.
    IsThisThom
    "Consider that a divorce"
    - Douglas Quaid
  • Options
    IsThisThom wrote: »
    I think you should try to max out daka, she really is good! Good speed, good health, devastating stunt and revive, IMO she's a must. She's quite hard to farm except if you have considerable resources to put in the game, but she's worth the payout. Plus if you drop QGJ as a leader, you could put Phasma as a leader and capitalize on the assist thing, plus you won't need to heal your team as much, so I would advise to drop bariss and put a hard hitter with medium health (I consider QGJ low in health). But that's just my opinion man :P your team is good as it is if you can make it in the top 100 each day.

Daka will be easier than Qui Gonn at least, lol. Yeah seems really great, actually my dream team is something like Barris(lead), Daka, Ewok Elder, Royal Gaurd, and Rey. Rey could be switched for another high DPS like GS or something too I guess.

The reason I keep Barris in my current team, is so I can battle through the heal immunity, plus I cant tell you how many times her little heal on her basic has actually kept others alive substantially longer.