Ideal mods for BH under Bossk lead

Lio
1003 posts Member
Hey everyone!

What are the best mods to put on my BH if I have a Bossk lead? I put a zeta on my Bossk and have been playing around with mods but don't know what's the best option.

For example, what's the ideal CC and CD level for Boba and Greedo? What's the ideal speed for everyone? What's the ideal protection/defense for Bossk? What does Dengar need?

I currently have G12 zBossk, G9 Boba, G9 Dengar, G8 Greedo, and G8 Cad Bane. All attacks are maxed and I'm farming gear to strengthen them all.

Replies

• Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    JediRobb wrote: »
    I was able to 5-star the Chewy event because at the time I only had Dengar at 5 stars. But I did it pretty easily, and I’ve improved my mods since then. I hope to 7-star it next time around. Here is my squad and how I have them modded: https://swgoh.gg/squads/55376/. I don’t use them in arena so they aren’t my best mods, but they’re decent. Plus with the +50 speed from Bossk’s leadership contract, they quickly get a huge bump, especially Boba, who goes to +100 (for a total of 300 speed) once the contract goes off.

Thanks for the insight! It appears we have similar mods on our squads and the percentage bonus will increase as I gear up my toons. But I hadn't considered how Boba actually gets +100 speed once the contract goes off.