Thank you for the gift! [MERGE]

1235Next

Replies

• Options
    Thanks for the freebies!
  • Options
    Gifts received! TY!
  • Options
    When I started the game I remember the meta would change fast, I may be mistaken but I believe when I joined Dec 2015 believe it or not Poggle the lesser was the bug to have, with some droids geting his back. Great job with the aniversary gift. This gift will actually make some kind of difference and its just good for the morale overall sometimes it seems like the company isn't listening to its customers, and with this gift it just makes me feel more valued as a member of the swgoh community. Loyalty does pay off in a time we are all chasing characters who had no loyalty to the light or darkside Reven, His wife Malik (sorry if the spelling is wrong) they had no loyalty so no gift for them. Thank you Capital Games & whoever had to work to make it happen bcuz this package is nothing to snuff at. Happy Holiday SWGOH community.
    -FightinPhantom 303rd/720th Mile High City
    191568986 Ally Code
    Phightin.Phantom@gmail.com
  • Options
    Thank you CG for creating a game that not o my has lasted three years and will continue, but a Star Wars game that has gotten so many people that much more involved with lore. By adding new characters you successfully make people delve into who that character is and they find a whole Star Wars world that they never knew existed and for that I thank you and wish the best going forward.
  • Options
    Happy anniversary CG!😀🎈🎁🎉
    Thank you for the gift!
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    Vohbo wrote: »
    So no stun guns ? Like, literally the only thing on this entire list that I would want, the only thing that people are asking for ? Thanks but no thanks.

Ill take yours if you dont want it, its free
  • Options
    To Carrie, et al.:
    I just wanted to thank you all, not just for the recent gifts, but for your caretaking of the game during any or all of the last three years. You all take a lot of s*** from a lot of angry people--perhaps some of it justified, perhaps not--but it's easy to forget that you're real people with real lives, likely doing your best under the constraints given you. I play exactly zero other mobile games, and it kind of amazes me that I've stuck with this game for as long as I have. That's a testament to your efforts, and the spell of Star Wars, with perhaps a dash of the obsessive-compulsive. Regardless, I hope you defy any and all naysayers and take this game in new directions in the future with boldness and creativity. Thanks again.