Help me pick my zeta from the EA gift

Killbot5000
714 posts Member
edited November 2018
I'm going to zeta og chewie with what i saved. My free zeta is going to one of the following....
None of these characters are my arena team nor do I have arena intentions.

Help me pick my zeta from the EA gift 69 votes

Ahsoka Tano Fulkrum
4%
kyp888Jarvindpalan_q 3 votes
Visas Marrs
17%
VernalZtyleCCyrilSjjkrivRebel_yellRogenhamenBulYwifKrjstoffJaVCnRon_ONeal35Ct214476MagicMatthews99 12 votes
Darth Sidious
4%
EnderGamer87starbinderGorem 3 votes
Jango Fett (Leadership)
28%
Boba_The_FetterPhernBrtStlndCombatCommander7KyJoe_CoolTheJEFFtmKuruptElementTheLordOfMadnessLaveliosshadow87654MolTarnukRydia131DonnieAndFrankLightsabermonJbnfTbirds01SchmIddIRoope_immortalPresident_PalpatineHotutahboi 20 votes
Ezra Bridger
44%
Zombie961VinniarthAycee1dad2my3FahriusBill0207Drazz127DT_JangoSnowlock2017R_Val_17EponimousRhunneStokatCYG77komji15BobaFetaCheeseBarik_EdoDarthsetty99AuseonBubbaFett 31 votes

Replies

• Options
    Jango Fett (Leadership)
    I might be a little biased though...
  • Options
    Jango Fett (Leadership)
    I might be a little biased though...

Same.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Options
    Jango Fett (Leadership)
    Jango, because you really like scoundrels.😄
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    What gift? Someyhing we get at midnight?
  • Options
    Jango Fett (Leadership)
    VonZant wrote: »
    What gift? Someyhing we get at midnight?
    Um, the gift for the third anniversary of the game that the devs posted about? Please tell me you were being sarcastic.
    Tag me if you reply to my comment so I know I should answer you!😀 My roster: https://swgoh.gg/p/842694912/
  • Options
    Ahh just saw the post. Thanks!
  • Options
    Jango Fett (Leadership)
    WHATEVER YOU DO, DON’T ZETA SIDEOUS! HE SUCKS
  • Options
    Jango Fett (Leadership)
    VonZant wrote: »
    Ahh just saw the post. Thanks!

@VonZant I was just giving you a hard time. Please don’t think I was being mean.😊
  • Options
    None
  • Options
    Ezra Bridger
    If your jedi squad is fine, then go for Ezra.
    If your BH squad is fine, then go for Jango
  • Options
    Suprised nobody is picking Ahsoka.
  • komji15
    534 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Ezra Bridger

Fulcrum zeta is also fine but she is not a jedi. She is a rebel. She can’t be used well in arena, besides her zeta ability just amplifies her damage. (Not recovering Protection like Kylo’s or Not removing TM... If like so, then her zeta will be preferred) Her Whirlwind is not so good at even raid. Her each damage by whirlwind just makes Raid bosses earn 5%TM each.
    She is only for territory guild events.
    Usually, CLS Jyn Wedge are dominent rebel leaders.
    Rebels who are making a lot of debuff are doing well under Jyn’s Lead.
    Fulcrum? cannot make any debuff.
    Wedge’s Leadership can recover rebels health, but Fulcrum can recover her health very often. So not fit with Wedge too.

It means if you use fulcrum, you ought to use her w/ CLS.
    In TW, CLS is usually used w/ RaidHan Chewy and Chaze for Defense, which means fulcrum can’t be used w/ CLS because of Han Chewy and Chaze.
    Only in TB, CLS RHan R2 Leia Fulcrum squad is nice. (Chaze goes for Rogue1 mission) She needs lots of buff.

So.. her usage is not great. Using your zeta just for TB is not efficient. This is my thought.
  • Slaveen
    481 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    How do we get our hands on this free Zeta?

Now editing this post - just read the post from the Devs.
    Post edited by Slaveen on
  • Options
    komji15 wrote: »

Fulcrum zeta is also fine but she is not a jedi. She is a rebel. She can’t be used well in arena, besides her zeta ability just amplifies her damage. (Not recovering Protection like Kylo’s or Not removing TM... If like so, then her zeta will be preferred) Her Whirlwind is not so good at even raid. Her each damage by whirlwind just makes Raid bosses earn 5%TM each.
    She is only for territory guild events.
    Usually, CLS Jyn Wedge are dominent rebel leaders.
    Rebels who are making a lot of debuff are doing well under Jyn’s Lead.
    Fulcrum? cannot make any debuff.
    Wedge’s Leadership can recover rebels health, but Fulcrum can recover her health very often. So not fit with Wedge too.

It means if you use fulcrum, you ought to use her w/ CLS.
    In TW, CLS is usually used w/ RaidHan Chewy and Chaze for Defense, which means fulcrum can’t be used w/ CLS because of Han Chewy and Chaze.
    Only in TB, CLS RHan R2 Leia Fulcrum squad is nice. (Chaze goes for Rogue1 mission) She needs lots of buff.

So.. her usage is not great. Using your zeta just for TB is not efficient. This is my thought.

Best explaination yet
  • Options
    gf1b5h5ecvtc.png
    DM me @Dark Rolyzzz#9997 for information on New Rebel Order or if interested in joining. Join the Rebellion and be a part of the Rebel Revolution!
  • Options
    Visas Marrs
    Visas for more P1 HSTR damage.
    Ezra for more damage anywhere.
    Jango for a boatload of Bounty Hounter fun.
  • Options
    Ezra Bridger
    Not sure how your jedi or pheonix are but ezra zeta is decent and has a great character on either team for tb
  • Options
    Only zeta something that will drastically affect your roster. There's no way that Ezra or sidious would do that.
  • Gorem
    1190 posts Member
    Options
    Darth Sidious
    Because I had to.

Also where is the Pao option :D
  • Options
    Jango Fett (Leadership)
    ZCD_9915 wrote: »
    Only zeta something that will drastically affect your roster. There's no way that Ezra or sidious would do that.

No.
    Zeta what you like and what you think you'll have more fun.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Options
    Ezra Bridger
    Ezra will come in handy on a Phoenix team as well as a Jedi team. I’ve seen him on a few Revan teams in the top ten of the arena recently.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Visas Marrs
    Visas is a lot of fun, given that you don't need an arena viable zeta. She is also good for some extra power taking down sith squads in TW.

(She can actually be arena worthy if you have enough palp squads on your shard, but those days are over for most ppl)
  • Options
    ZCD_9915 wrote: »

No.
    Zeta what you like and what you think you'll have more fun.

I guess I should have said "if you want to be as successful as possible then...