Galactic Bounties II event

Is there any news when its coming back? Is it coming back at all? 20 Enfys shards is in need here :D

Replies

• Options
    I'd like to see them become monthly events. They're one of the very few events where I can actually bring my BH and face a bit of a challenge.
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    DonBongo92 wrote: »
    Is there any news when its coming back?
    The answer to both of those questions is monthly calendars. You'll know when and if its coming back if you see it in the December, January, February etc. monthly calendars. It'll tell you the exact date of its return

• Options
    I believe they intend to alternate each month
  • Options
    The bounty events do say "Very Rare Event." It's not that weird that they don't come around often. I doubt they want everyone with a decent BH team to get an easy Wampa or Nest.
    u58t4vkrvnrz.png

• Lio
    1003 posts Member
    Options
    Gama_Fox wrote: »
    I'd like to see them become monthly events. They're one of the very few events where I can actually bring my BH and face a bit of a challenge.

I agree. Even though it's a "Very Rare Event", it's nice having a challenge. Most of the events now are doable via sims. It's fun having to be strategic and attentive.
  • Options
    GB1 is still a thing, so I would assume that GB2 is still coming around.
  • Options
    They initially forgot to add it to the November calendar, so squeezed it in retroactively. My guess is that GB2 will come in December.
  • Options
    jkray622 wrote: »
    They initially forgot to add it to the November calendar, so squeezed it in retroactively. My guess is that GB2 will come in December.

So we start annoying the devs for the December calendar.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    I can't believe that hasn't already started yet.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • kalidor
    2121 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Eveyone's been too busy moaning about drop rates and bonus chest crystals. Give it time :)

Edit: lol, took a whole 11 minutes
    xSWCr - Nov '15 shard - swgoh.gg kalidor-m
  • Options

Brace yourself, it is coming. lol
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    See post directly above your own.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11502 posts Moderator
    Options
    kalidor wrote: »
    Give it time :)
    U1l97SR.png

• Options

You think they forgot? You must be new to the CG experience.
  • Options
    Rmaxtpmx wrote: »

You think they forgot? You must be new to the CG experience.

We're all human. And no, I've been playing since December 2015. I've seen it all.