Bounty Hunter to Zeta?

Bossk lead?
Jango lead?
Boba?

Those are my best options. What's the best way to go here?

Replies

• Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Jango while the hardest contract to fill is also the best....bossk does quite well for an easy contract and the health/protection regeneration is very nice....I have both and tend to use jango more but both are good to have so u cant go wrong
  • Options
    Overall Bossk will be more useful.
    I have both either and Jango is only REALLY better in arena vs non Bastilla.
    >:)So what? I want Krell!
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options

In hstr jango will double your damage if not triple....jango lead is by far the best and absolutely kills empire ns fo teams....bossk is good but not as good
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Also jango lead will let you solo hpit raid and does a outstanding job in all phases of htank raid....better teams for the tank raid out there but he can still hold his own
  • Options
    You wont regret a Bossk lead Zeta. You may add one or both of the others later and switch out leads depending on the opponent but Bossk remains useful.
  • DonnieAndFrank
    332 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Kokie wrote: »

In hstr jango will double your damage if not triple....jango lead is by far the best and absolutely kills empire ns fo teams....bossk is good but not as good

For hstr Jango is not optimal. There are better leaderships w/o zeta.

I won't even consider Pit and tank lmao
  • Options
    Thanks. Sounds like 51% to 49% Bossk lead over Jango lead. Lol
  • Options
    Thanks. Sounds like 51% to 49% Bossk lead over Jango lead. Lol
    You will probably want both in the long run, especially if you run Bounty Hunters as an arena team.
  • Options
    This is more for TW and being ready for Chewie next time around.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options

Actually he was built for it....just now 4.5 million phase 1....bossk lead....1-2 million tops. I run bh in all phases of the game so I know exactly who does what best
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    But if you want to argue the point just watch game changer videos and see for yourself who performs best...I just know what works for me as a person who runs them daily
  • Options
    I just put the Bossk lead zeta on and don't feel bad about it. I will get Chewie. That is a must must must.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    I just put the Bossk lead zeta on and don't feel bad about it. I will get Chewie. That is a must must must.

Oh it's a very worthwhile zeta and you wont regret it, but once you start using bh more you will find the damage production from a jango lead is just so outstanding. The bh resolve from his lead is clutch in many situations as well
  • Options

Actually he was built for it....just now 4.5 million phase 1....bossk lead....1-2 million tops. I run bh in all phases of the game so I know exactly who does what best

Embo is way better for hstr and you don't even need his leadership zeta. And why Jango is built for heroic sith? When you have all available he is clearly one who will stay out of a main bounty hunter squad for sith raid.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options

Embo is way better for hstr and you don't even need his leadership zeta. And why Jango is built for heroic sith? When you have all available he is clearly one who will stay out of a main bounty hunter squad for sith raid.

Lmao....ok obviously you are not familiar with bh or their leaderships which is ok, but I am and there is no squad you can build where jango is not either the leader or a key block of the squad. Embo is a great toon but I normally dont run him as the damage output of other bh and their abilities eclipse him.
  • Options
    I’d go with Bossk. He can help you get chewie, and he’s pretty much a requirement for fleets now, so the stronger he is the better you’ll do.
  • Options
    Oh sorry, you are very familiar. Btw, could you please show me your 4.5M on herioc sith phase 1 with jango?
    Your Embo is developed enough to compare his damage output with the other BH? Embo is one of the best BH. And please show me a few gamechangers videos about Jango on heroic sith too.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options
    Oh sorry, you are very familiar. Btw, could you please show me your 4.5M on herioc sith phase 1 with jango?
    Your Embo is developed enough to compare his damage output with the other BH? Embo is one of the best BH. And please show me a few gamechangers videos about Jango on heroic sith too.

I will most certainly take a screenshot next time I make a run and I'm sure you are quite capable of searching videos for yourself. It sounds to me like you probably dont have a fully geared jango and haven't unlocked his full potential. I'm not trying to be a **** and apologize if I came off that way. It's just I run bh everyday as I stated before and have done a lot of damage and survival comparisons between lineups and I know which one allows me to do max damage. I'm not going to discourage anyone from putting a zeta on bossk because he does have aot of uses...I use him in tw usually with great success on defense. Somedays my team gets beat first attack then somedays it will hang tough for like 8 or so so definately a good zeta. I simply use jango lead much more because my team is designed to exploit his leadership.
  • Options

I will most certainly take a screenshot next time I make a run and I'm sure you are quite capable of searching videos for yourself. It sounds to me like you probably dont have a fully geared jango and haven't unlocked his full potential. I'm not trying to be a **** and apologize if I came off that way. It's just I run bh everyday as I stated before and have done a lot of damage and survival comparisons between lineups and I know which one allows me to do max damage. I'm not going to discourage anyone from putting a zeta on bossk because he does have aot of uses...I use him in tw usually with great success on defense. Somedays my team gets beat first attack then somedays it will hang tough for like 8 or so so definately a good zeta. I simply use jango lead much more because my team is designed to exploit his leadership.

No I don't. And that's why I am asking a familiar one. Still i haven't found videos saying Jango is better for raids, so maybe you would help me with that.
    OP said TW and chewie. TW, TB, every event that allow BH, ships, Bossk is better. Except non bastila teams.
    I'll wait for your screenshot of heroic sith 4.5m plus with jango.
  • Kokie
    1338 posts Member
    Options

No I don't. And that's why I am asking a familiar one. Still i haven't found videos saying Jango is better for raids, so maybe you would help me with that.
    OP said TW and chewie. TW, TB, every event that allow BH, ships, Bossk is better. Except non bastila teams.
    I'll wait for your screenshot of heroic sith 4.5m plus with jango.

Can you solo pit with bossk lead? Have you beat the wampa tier in galactic bounties with bossk lead? Do u maintain top 10-20 arena with bossk lead? How bout traya? Can u beat her with a bossk lead? Where bossk really and truly shines is in fleet and as a badass tank who makes any bh team so much better.