Should I farm NS initiate or IG-86?

Omnirhyze
167 posts Member
edited March 2016
I've recently got Lumi to seven stars, and I noticed I've drifted away from frequently using Phasma in my GW squad. These two, initiate and 86, both appear equally appealing.

Initiate has spectacular health and ok speed, with nice crit chances (on paper at least) but low damage multipliers, according to swgohdb.
IG-86 looks like he has ok health and speed, but with impressive damage and an assist to stand out.

I'm not planning to make a full Nightsister team in the foreseeable future. I HAVE unlocked poggle and 88, though the latter is untrained, so a full droid team is also out of my grasp. Someone told me the meta could change to favor high hp toons, but that's only a possibility.
Ally code: 323-282-152. Member of TNR. The New Rebellion

Should I farm NS initiate or IG-86? 17 votes

Nightsister Initiate
23%
Gobear5555InternetSwagZ_Cavariccichristopher152003 4 votes
IG-86
76%
J7000LargKelleinRonon_DexRingWillkimm98Red_GlareYGBIrrlichtLaLiamDooku_for_daysBax_ItaraSikhoRonin_Monk 13 votes

Replies

• Options
    IG-86
    At 7* max gear w/ Poggle at lead, IG86's special ability can crit for over 15k and that's not including the assist.
    Nuff said.
  • Options
    IG-86
    Ronon_Dex wrote: »
    At 7* max gear w/ Poggle at lead, IG86's special ability can crit for over 15k and that's not including the assist.
    Nuff said.

I have him 7* max gear and he does 12k max, but he does more than enough damage to kill most characters:
  • Options
    IG-86
    86's special read "One shot a not tanky character". Also ,i love when GS calls assist on 86 (70 7*)
  • Options
    IG-86
    Nightsister Initiate is one of the worst choice of GW shipment, to my mind. One can regard her buff immunity as a counter to some characters but... Even with Asajj lead, she goes after a plenty of characters that makes her buff immunity pretty useless. If you're looking for characters with great HP pool in GW shipment, both Tuskan Raider and Teebo seem more viable.
    Willkimm98 wrote: »
    Ronon_Dex wrote: »
    Nuff said.

I have him 7* max gear and he does 12k max, but he does more than enough damage to kill most characters:
    His ability says that it does 75% more damage if an assisting character is also a droid. Are you talking about an ordinary crit or a crit when IG-88 or HK-47 assists?