The crystals are too expensive if you do not earn dollar or euro

Hi everyone and EA...
I am a P2P player and have paid a lot on this game. But I live in a country where the currency is not either dollar or euro. There for in time everything in the game became more and more expensive. I dont understand why an American pay 100dollars but I pay 700TL. This game is not a real life market and I believe every country should pay the same amount of numbers. For example if someone pays 100dollars in the USA an Italian should pay 100 euros and a turk should pay 100TL. The ratio of earning money and spendings should be the same for every country. While I am earning 3000 per month, I pay 700 for a 15k crystals, but someone in US with a same income (3000) is paying only 100! It is unfair and please adjust this issue or you are gonna lose so many P2P players from all around the world

Replies

• Options
    the reason they don't do it that way is because people would just use a vpn client to shop in another currency.
  • Options
    J0HND03 wrote: »
    the reason they don't do it that way is because people would just use a vpn client to shop in another currency.

I also believe this is the reason. They used to have regional pricing in this game, so at a certain point crystals got atleast twice as expensive in Brazil (iirc) to make crystals rougly the same price as anywhere else in the world.