Need help with stormtrooper

Got a couple of questions I need help with .

When running stormtrooper under Gar Saxon lead if storm counters and doesn't crit the expose doesn't apply till after Gars assist, does anyone know if this is WAI.

Also my stormtrooper is at 51% defense does he benefit from the " all trooper Allie's gain 30% defense" unique
If so under gar he will have +50% from lead +200% from first unique and 30% for being a imp trooper , making + 280%.
Does that mean my 51% x 2.8 = 142% .??

All help welcome thanks in Advance.

Replies

• Options
    Treeburner wrote: »
    Got a couple of questions I need help with .

When running stormtrooper under Gar Saxon lead if storm counters and doesn't crit the expose doesn't apply till after Gars assist, does anyone know if this is WAI.

Also my stormtrooper is at 51% defense does he benefit from the " all trooper Allie's gain 30% defense" unique
    If so under gar he will have +50% from lead +200% from first unique and 30% for being a imp trooper , making + 280%.
    Does that mean my 51% x 2.8 = 142% .??

All help welcome thanks in Advance.

He should benefit, correct me if I'm wrong, but the ability says imperial troopers, not all other imperial troopers. Not sure where the 2.8 is coming from though.
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall" - Confucius. My SWGOH.GG Profile: https://swgoh.gg/u/bahumat22/
  • Options
    It's the multiple for the additive defense bonuses, but the math is a bit off:

+40% Gar Saxon lead
    +40% x 4 (Gar isn't classed as an Imperial Trooper)
    +30% ST unique

Should be +230% increase to defense.
  • Options
    He benefits from it (you can check it with shore and his healing)

As for the calculation, i think its wrong cuz defense work with the diminishing return thing
    https://swgoh.gg/u/fahrius/ - Discord - Fahrius#1194
  • Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    It's the multiple for the additive defense bonuses, but the math is a bit off:

+40% Gar Saxon lead
    +40% x 4 (Gar isn't classed as an Imperial Trooper)
    +30% ST unique

Should be +230% increase to defense.

Yes but gar is empire and the unique is for empire .
    My math is fine.

Any idea on the expose not being triggers?
  • Options
    You are correct it is Empire, however Gar's lead is only 40%. We are both correct. Haha.

As for the expose, I believe it's in the order of the mechanics below, where it states:

"Child effect is applied on: round end"

Gar's assist occurs during Stormtroopers "round/turn". The expose occurs after the turn is over.

fdqdxsb18sdk.png
  • Treeburner
    773 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    More of a oversight from both lol

Yeah thanks vendi I thought as much wasn't 100% on the end of turn effect or if gar was during or after .

( Still 270% is nice )