What should next zeta(s) be?

I have about 32 zeta mats right now, so I can zeta someone now and another one in another few weeks. I already have R2's number crunch and the zeta on Kylo Ren. My main focus is just improving my rebels and empire/sith. I'm also farming some resistance, first order and jedi, but they are not the main focus right now. Biggest contenders for me are Darth Vader, R2's second zeta, Finn or maybe Yoda.
https://swgoh.gg/p/437848298/

Replies

• Options
    Best team you can probably use right now for arena would be emperor palpatine lead (and zeta his lead now), and use Darth Vader, tarkin, thrawn, and tie fighter pilot. That team would destroy your current rebels team. You will climb a lot on your arena shard with that.

Darth Sion and Darth Nihilus are both phenomenal and would eventually replace tarkin and tfp from that team.
  • Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    Best team you can probably use right now for arena would be emperor palpatine lead (and zeta his lead now), and use Darth Vader, tarkin, thrawn, and tie fighter pilot. That team would destroy your current rebels team. You will climb a lot on your arena shard with that.

Darth Sion and Darth Nihilus are both phenomenal and would eventually replace tarkin and tfp from that team.

I will try it out, what character should I first gear up in that team? TFP is going to gear 9 in 1 or 2 days.
  • Options
    Thrawn is probably the most useful character in the entire game. He was my first gear 12 and I haven't ever regretted it.
  • Options
    thedrjojo wrote: »
    Thrawn is probably the most useful character in the entire game. He was my first gear 12 and I haven't ever regretted it.

He is useful in every aspect of the game, and can be plugged into essentially any team and do well.
  • Options
    Emperor
  • Options
    I zeta'ed the Emperor's leader and R2's second zeta, and I'm ready for another one now. Biggest contenders: Vader, Thrawn, Finn or maybe Yoda. Also maybe a first order zeta, but I don't what zeta would be the best in a Phasma (L) Kylo Ren, FO stormtrooper, FO pilot and FO officer team would be.
  • Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Options
    If you want to do Jedi, I would do Bastila lead before GMY's. For FO I'd say get KRU lead and take Phasma out, and zeta KRU's lead too. That and FOST's zeta are generally considered the two most important zetas to have on a FO team. Kylo's Outrage, which you already have, is definitely good as well though.
  • Options
    Both of the r2 zetas are phenomenal