Help Me Decide Who To Farm

AshVsTheAOD
6 posts Member
edited November 2018
Please take a look at my roster and let me know which direction you think I should go in:

https://swgoh.gg/p/877465177/characters/

Arena teams are my top priority.

I've been focusing on farming old republic toons for the next Revan event, but I could switch my focus to BHs for the next Chewbacca event.

I could also work on Ezra and Hoda so I can run a Bastilla, Ezra, Hoda, GK, GMY arena team.

What would you do in my situation?

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    Please take a look at my roster and let me know which direction you think I should go in:

https://swgoh.gg/p/877465177/characters/

Arena teams are my top priority.

I've been focusing on farming old republic toons for the next Revan event, but I could switch my focus to BHs for the next Chewbacca event.

I could also work on Ezra and Hoda so I can run a Bastilla, Ezra, Hoda, GK, GMY arena team.

What would you do in my situation?

Thanks!

Really you could go either way. Revan is currently better in arena but chewie may be needed for jedi luke soon.

You could make chewie viable under cls as well and farm hoda for jedi luke.

My advice is farm t3 and mission from cantina. Bossk, jolee, and zalbar from hard nodes. And hoda from guild event store.

You can focus a few refreshes of the hard nodes on either bossk or jolee/zalbar depending on you crystal income.

Revan would be better in arena assuming no counter comes out but chewie will likely be back first and you are closer on chewie.
  • Options
    Thanks for the advice DarkHelmet!
  • Options
    Not sure who your farming from fleet nodes but don't forget zalabar and jolee have nodes there as well. That'll help speed things up a little
  • Options
    Bill0207 wrote: »
    Not sure who your farming from fleet nodes but don't forget zalabar and jolee have nodes there as well. That'll help speed things up a little

That is true. I forgot about that. I exclusively farmed OR from there until they were done. So I suggest farming jolee/zalbar from there. But I don't suggest refreshes. 100 crystals plus 25 to refresh the node is just too expensive. Refreshing cantina and hard nodes will use most of your crystal income more efficiently unless you have a lot of crystal income. Even then, the 100 energy refreshes on regular energy are an option before fleet energy.
  • Options
    Ezra's a good idea to for a full Phoenix crew.