Let Clones Auto HAAT

In case you haven't noticed, I love Clones. Even more so, now that they have helmets :smiley:
However, they SUCK. So, so bad.

Here's what I'm thinking:

The HAAT has been out for 2 years now. It's already solo'able by a wide variety of teams. Due to the different mechanics (not just TM, like the Rancor), the only way I see an auto solo happening is if CG releases an insanely OP toon/toons, which is NOT healthy for this game.

The 2 factions that would qualify the most to take down the Seppies are Clones and Jedi. Jedi already have utility in just about every game mode, thanks to Revan.

Again, Clones, despite their fashionable headgear, are basically worthless.

The Solution?
Each of the 5 Clones has a raid specific ability (could even be HAAT raid specific) that unlocks at G12, and when paired together, allows them to auto the HAAT. This requires full investment into a faction most players are ignoring (meaning more $$$ for CG).

Thoughts? @CG_TopHat @CG_Carrie @CG_SBCrumb
#CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).

Replies

• Options
    Can I just check, do you have the clones at g12, hence immediately being one of the few beneficiaries of your proposed change?
  • Options
    No character should ever be designed specifically to auto-solo a raid......that would be ridiculous.
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Can I just check, do you have the clones at g12, hence immediately being one of the few beneficiaries of your proposed change?

Nope. I probably have the gear saved up, but as badly as I'd like to G12 them, I have no reason to. I haven't done anything to them in over a year probably. I would like to, however.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    No character should ever be designed specifically to auto-solo a raid......that would be ridiculous.

CLS looks away awkwardly...
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    Rework a faction just to allow a raid solo? No thanks.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Awww come on, it would be entertaining,

• Options
    CaptainRex wrote: »

Nope. I probably have the gear saved up, but as badly as I'd like to G12 them, I have no reason to. I haven't done anything to them in over a year probably. I would like to, however.

seriously , CAPTAIN Rex, not g12? What the ? I can’t believe my eyes here, Hang your head in shame :D
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

I figured the odds of CG reworking Clones to be viable for any other game mode is 0%. HAAT is already easy to solo, this is just making it more easy, and giving my favorite faction some kind of in-game viability.
  • Options

seriously , CAPTAIN Rex, not g12? What the ? I can’t believe my eyes here, Hang your head in shame :D

LOL I've been staring at it for a while, but I mostly closed my wallet after Revan, so I now I have to play smart :smile:
  • Options
    Heck my clones are g12, but that’s because of fleet, fives, Cody , Haat princess Cody squad, back in the day, Rex, only because he looked forlorn purple while surrounded by gold lol :D

No wallet required ;) just patience , but yes, these days, they are not super useful, Although , rng dependant, they can get 70-220 k on auto in p4 sith :D
  • Options

LOL I've been staring at it for a while, but I mostly closed my wallet after Revan, so I now I have to play smart :smile:

Aka, Devs, you’re not getting another cent from me but please cater to me!
  • Options
    Huatimus wrote: »

Aka, Devs, you’re not getting another cent from me but please cater to me!

1dxet4.jpg

Actually I'm looking for more ways to spend. My wallet was completely closed. Clone Helmets and the Time Zone Change have opened it a little more.