Login character

November Login Character is General Kenobi. And we have some changes of TW bonuses which are temporary and clone war celebration.

And I wonder..
December Login Character, and new contents of December.

What is your expectation?

Replies

• Options
    And Maul with QGJ as the special weekly store items. Yeah, it's a lot of signs, but they can be misleading and there was not a word about Clone Wars in the road ahead.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    We’ll know Friday by 5pm PST. Supposedly there’s more OT characters incoming. Login toon is usually useless so I’ll go with Lando.
  • Options
    Nauros wrote: »
    And Maul with QGJ as the special weekly store items. Yeah, it's a lot of signs, but they can be misleading and there was not a word about Clone Wars in the road ahead.

I doubt clone wars stuff will come until the new season drops next year. Then we'll get new characters. The road ahead doesn't go that far out.
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    We’ll know Friday by 5pm PST. Supposedly there’s more OT characters incoming. Login toon is usually useless so I’ll go with Lando.

We have much different definition of useless...

Wasn't lando login character earlier this year? They usually don't repeat
  • Options
    My guess is HK-47.

That way it can either be in reference to a surprise GG or droids rework. OR it can be because of the Marquees surrounding Darth Revan.
  • Jbnf
    120 posts Member
    Options
    I doubt it'll be HK again since we just had him a few months ago. Post-June since that's when I started playing.
  • Options
    Legit wondering why the speculation matters for login toon? It matters for Legendaries, but what will foreknowledge of the login toon help?
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Dralkyr wrote: »
    Legit wondering why the speculation matters for login toon? It matters for Legendaries, but what will foreknowledge of the login toon help?

Will help me to stop farming if im close.... use resources on other farms