Mod slicing problem

I'm having some difficulties when I'm slicing the mods for raid Han. I'm also using the Basic mod management, and I have all the recommendations checked out for raid Han's mods, that means nothing to replace. Before the slicing, I had 3 gold mods and 3 purple mods and I went to slice one of the purple. After the slicing, I get a recommendation for a low quality color mod. Is this intended?

Replies

• 3pourr2
    1927 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Recommended mods are based on stat type not the characters skills or the physical numbers of the stats. They also said recommended mods are more for people that don’t want to get into the actual stats of the mods.

Edit: its an easy button for mods
  • Options
    The recommend system isn't perfect and it will try to recommend mods that fit ALL the recommended parameters: mod set, primary stat and all four secondary stats, then as many recommended secondaries as it can after that.

It will also recommend what mod for you to go and find if you happen to not have any in your inventory that meet the recommends at all.

I'm not saying follow it, as clearly an off-recommend mod with +10-20 speed is always better.