Xanadu Blood

wqnxy
22 posts Member
edited November 2018
The Xanadu Blood is now farmable on Light Side Hard 8-B. This is an addition to that node and does not replace any possible rewards currently available there

Great, lets add another new toon to the node with useless sith taht available at cantina store. No wonder why every1 hates on EA.

Replies

• Options
    Um, LS 8B has one of the Hoth brothers on it and mk.2 bacta gel. No Sith in sight.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    You'd rather farm from fleet 5?

I think they should force that on anyone who complains about this kind of stuff.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

I think they should force that on anyone who complains about this kind of stuff.

No big difference, at least fleet 5 gives fleet omegas.
  • Options
    APX_919 wrote: »
    Um, LS 8B has one of the Hoth brothers on it and mk.2 bacta gel. No Sith in sight.
    He's available at cantina store and half of the community (if not more) already have him 7* aswell as stormtrooper (which got HT on his node).
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options

Your 10000000% right

Its just a shame that as a group we all fell for the “lets make a farm soooooooo bad(ship table) that they will rejoice the single hard node farm.....

We let em do it :)
  • Kisakee
    1648 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    So what do you expect, a node with a new ship and a new character together for 10 energy? I am glad if i can get bonus shards for a character i don't or already have at seven stars. Either way it is a win, upgrading someone or getting bonus credits for the shard shop.
    Post edited by Kisakee on
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Kisakee wrote: »
    So what do you expect, a node with a new ship and a new character together for 10 energy? I am glad if i can get bonus shards for a charcter i don't or already have at seven stars. Either way it is a win, upgrading someone or getting bonus credits for the shard shop.

Exactly. I've gotten so much shard shop currency from stormtrooper shards farming HT, and I'm set for the same thing with XB. No complaints here. Rather a normal hard node farm than a fleet hard node farm. I started sith fighter before houndstooth, and while HT is 67/100 sith fighter is like 30/85. Ugh.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options
    wqnxy wrote: »

No big difference, at least fleet 5 gives fleet omegas.

The big difference is you can really only farm one thing at at time from fleet 5.
  • Trystan_Spyder
    1300 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Options

The big difference is you can really only farm one thing at at time from fleet 5.

Not technically true - with crystals anything is possible.

But if you're not paying a king's ransom for fleet energy/node refreshes, then yes. There's barely enough to get in your 8/day.
  • TVF
    36603 posts Member
    Options

Not technically true - with crystals anything is possible.

I'd like to see crystals stop people from complaining here. ;)
  • Options

There is no force in the known universe that can stop that....
  • Dk_rek
    3299 posts Member
    Options

There is no force in the known universe that can stop that....

HomeAloneNEVER!!!!!!!!.JPG