Always Walked Through GW, Now Impossible OP opponent at low node

There's been plenty on this lately, just adding my story. I walk through GW everyday, sometimes hit a challenge here and there, but always make it through. I've been beating GW fully for months now. Today, on node FIVE, I hit a fully maxed and zetad Bastila lead with Yoda, Kanan, Ezra, and OB, and could barely get a hit in no matter WHO I sent in. Went through my whole inventory, and couldn't even erase protection on them. I have noticed far more OP teams showing up on random nodes in the past week or two. I think there really is something going on with GW, and there's gotta be some sort of glitch here to pit me against a team that would qualify in the top 50 in my arena shard when I'm sitting at 1075 in my shard.

Replies

• Options
    It's a bug confirmed on the EA Answers site.(just wish someone official would acknowledge it over here)
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Options
    Yes, you may havebeen affected by the bug. However, we can't really confirm that with the very limited information, you gave us. Seeing a zBastilla team is not a bug. Neither is seeing teams, you can't beat currently. Seeing teams with too high stat power compared to your top—5 characters would be a bug.
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    Yes, you may havebeen affected by the bug. However, we can't really confirm that with the very limited information, you gave us. Seeing a zBastilla team is not a bug. Neither is seeing teams, you can't beat currently. Seeing teams with too high stat power compared to your top—5 characters would be a bug.

There should be a prerequisite for posting about GW match up issues: Check the power level of the team you are matched up with and compare it to your top 5. If it is a lot higher than yours(more than 25%), it's the bug. If it isn't, get better at GW.